IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: ALL: Secret Halloween Present Swap - Sign up by July 25th 2019, mail by Oct 5th

My box was shipped yesterday.

I received a box today that I couldn't wait to tear into! Wild holly, you completely outdid yourself!!! I was opening gifts for ten minutes while my hubby sat beside me saying, "Wow, wow, wow"!
    Here is what WildHolly made for me:
    *Awesomely spooky bookmark
    *Haunted hand in frame
    *Witchy pumpkin arch
    *2 pumpkin and owl chunkys
    *Beautiful homemade pair of earrings
    *Delicious pecan chocolate
    *Magical pumpkin doll w/clothes
    *Adorable sewn Halloween sign
    *Orange scarf with black spiders
    *2 sewn bags that cinch

I am so blown away!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! This was so much hard work and I appreciate it very much!!! You're the Halloween Queen! I will post a pic as soon as I get to my darn computer.
    Halloween Artiticulated Doll swap- EXTENDING DUE DATE TO OCT 31

I am so happy to hear you received your goodies.
    Enjoy!
    Halloween haunts and hugs!

Tracking says my partner should have received their box! Hope they enjoy everything
    You can call me Fox or Foxy, I'm super excited to be here on the site and cannot wait to meet and swap with other wonderful artists.

Blog Entries

Fox, I believe your box DID land! And I cannot wait to tear into it!!
    Now hosting:
    Found Poetry, Open Themed atcs, mail by July 22!
    ALL: Halloween Hands! Mail by Oct 1st!

Hi! My name is Tanya, but my friends call me Tea!

Sorry for my delay! Thank you Nanner for the cool box!

I got a cool curio jar with a super cool hand made topper. Lots of cute goodies, and a wonderful card.

Thank you again dear, what a lovely swap
    Last edited by Urocyonfox; 10-08-2019 at 01:14 PM.
    You can call me Fox or Foxy, I'm super excited to be here on the site and cannot wait to meet and swap with other wonderful artists.

DmyTLadybug, your package is here at my house! I'm so excited to open. You know me, I wait until the exact perfect time...soon! Thank you!!!!

Photos people, please, photos when you receive.
    You can call me Cat or Cathy

I love to trade

Secret HALLOWEEN Swap! You know you want to play!

the MANDALA Swap!
    Jump on in the Urban Sketchbook MMH thread!

My Instagram

got my pictures added, but I just realized they're huge. Anyone know how to size them down?

So glad you like your loot, Fox. The paper mache fox was based upon your Star character. The beaded necklace appears to have come unraveled in transit. It's intended to wind around the neck of the bottle three times, and then you can push it up to cover Foxy's neck, and hang alongside the decorative dial. Like a collar.

Thankful everything else looks intact. And extra happy that you enjoyed your spoils. I sure enjoyed making them for you.
    My Website: lifeofnanner.com My Instagram: #lifeofnanner

Thank you to CatPratt for hosting this wonderful swap which will be forever missed.
    AND.... I received my secret gifts today from no other than the fabulous CatPratt.
    A witchy witchy paper-doll with lots of cool details, a little owl and a calico cat dangling. So whimsical and filled
    with magic fun. Also a personal art hand, some very unusual oddities that I am sure she will explain in detail to me.
    I love these mysterious moon rocks? Also some great scents smashed me in the senses when I unwrapped...ummm
    favorite scents for me like Nag Champa, A white sage smudge stick and some luscious handmade soap....
    there is more bracelets....4 to be exact and I am wearing them all. jingling about doing a pumpkin dance over here.
    Thank you for the love and the wonderful art. I am thrilled with everything. Happy Halloween!
    Last edited by wildholly; 10-10-2019 at 01:55 AM.

Received a fantastic package from Bluevioletz this morning! Look at all the fun stuff she sent me:

2 Chunky pages
    3 ATCs
    2 ATC prints
    1 Halloween hand
    1 Bookmark
    Kneaded Eraser
    Salted Almond Chocolate
    Casper Cards
    Napkins and fabric
    magazine papers and paper scraps for collage

I love everything, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

And thank you to cat for organising this swap!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0333.JPG  
    My inner critic is an evil monster yelling at me - always!

www.shesdreaming.de

YAY, so happy it all arrived safe & sound. It was a pleasure to put it together for you. Glad to hear you liked everything.

Blog Entries

Omg y'alllll!!! I finally had a chance to stop & appreciate my gift from urocyonfox... i am one incredibly spoiled girl.

BEHOLD!!! THE EPIC BOUNTY OF HALLOWEEN GLORIOUSNESS THAT I HAVE RECIEVED!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	PSX_20191013_130045.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	247.1 KB
ID:	25117

Name:	PSX_20191013_130021.jpg
Size:	242.5 KB
ID:	25116Click image for larger version

Name:	PSX_20191013_130010.jpg
Size:	222.8 KB
ID:	25115

Name:	PSX_20191013_125956.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	263.8 KB
ID:	25114Click image for larger version

Name:	PSX_20191013_130057.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	257.1 KB
ID:	25113

This was a big ole honkin box of awesomeness, y'all!! I don't even know where to start! Halloweenie stickers & goodies galore, yummy new pens & a hella awesome assortment of washi tape, paper & charms &&&&& omg it's just so much!! So many new teas to try & scrumptious honey for them, pecan treats (they barely survived long enough to get a pic)... and BONES!!! NOT JUST 1 SKULL, BUT 3!!! And ribs and spines and FEET!!! MY VERY FIRST FEET FOR MY CURIOSITY CABINET!!! (So many adorable little toes!) These specimines are impecably pristine & gorgeous! And the art y'all... THE ARRRRT!!! An adorable spooky raccoon atc, a gorgeous witchy (Sailor Moon i think?) print and a 5x7 (?) Rogue in Remy's costume that has me swooning, because seriously y'all, yessss!!! And a giant sizzlin' 8x10 (?) Storm bearing lightning fueled jack-o-lanterns!!! *I'm guessing at the sizes atm, but will measure them for frames asap!!

This gift is just beyond perfect! I am in love & in awe & I cannot even begin to articulate it effectively enough. #feelinspoiled

Thank you foxy! You really made my Halloween!
    Last edited by TF Balding; 10-13-2019 at 06:22 PM.

Fantabulous spoils being presented up in here! By the power of deduction (and a little help from USPS Informed Delivery,) I know who my Secret Spoiler is...and looks like the goodies arrive on Tuesday. Super exciting!

My package from DmyTLadybug is super great, thank you! I have a candy corn paper doll, dancing all the way home, a framed 3D spooky ghost scene with tons of details (love this), pens, candy, two awesome atcs, wondrous wrapping, washi tape. You spoiled me, thank you!!!!

It seems we have two people without packages yet. Please keep posting and show us some photos if you haven't. I know it's sad the site is closing and that sort of has taken the excitement away from this swap, but keep on communicating because you're all rockstars for playing!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails secrethalloween2019.jpg  

I love to trade

the MANDALA Swap!

My Instagram

Today I came home to a fabulous Halloween surprise from my sweet secret partner!

Inside the box, all these delicious goodies picked out just for me:
    2 lovely 4x4 book pages and 2 awesome atcs
    the perfect white pen, yay! I can't wait to try it
    lots of delicious goodies which of course I started eating immediately so the picture already shows most of them gone with slightly empty boxes and an empty wrapper, LOL. I did mention that I don't have sweets willpower, right?

And a handmade halloween card
    Thank you so much Evalila!!! I love everything you made for me and the snackies, yum yum yum, thanks for picking out new German sweets for me to try!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Secret Halloween Evalila.jpg  

Name:	IMG_3354.jpg
Size:	217.7 KB
ID:	25121

My Supremely Fantastical Box arrived today from Tea! A gorgeous Bride of Frank dolly. A curiosity cabinet of delights. Some fantastic local coffee brew. Microns, a sketchy Sketch! A DOTD ornie...stickers, skellies, washi tapes, and stickers. I am truly spoiled! Thanks, Love!

I'm glad you like everything, Cathy! Thanks for being a wonderful hostess!
    Halloween Artiticulated Doll swap- EXTENDING DUE DATE TO OCT 31

whoa, fun art Tea and Evalila!!! Well, this is it folks! Everyone (I believe) has received their presents. We'll do these over on FaceBook and/or Discord. Thanks for playing. You all mean more to me than you can imagine! I'm not sure how it's gonna work without this site, but I have hope!

My email is azro@madriver.com for anyone who wants to write and stay in touch. I'm on Instagram (in my signature) and on Facebook as cathypratt. I'm also on Discord now, figuring that out as catpratt!!!!

I love you all!

I love to trade

the MANDALA Swap!

My Instagram

+ Reply to Thread