IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: P&P People of Another World and Their Pet(s); Due September 23, 2019

1. Default

Blue I'm so sorry to hear you cards are probably lost in the mail. It's a loss for all of us not being able to enjoy your cards.

Love my returns! Thanks to our fabulous host!
    Halloween Artiticulated Doll swap- EXTENDING DUE DATE TO OCT 31

3. Default

Mailday!! I love my returns. Thanks to Waughtercolors, DmyTLadybug and our great host Drake22ice. Your cards are all amazing and extraordinary. The colors, the looks and the sweetness. Sadly for the last time I'll give my points. Hope to see you all on Instagram or AFA. It's so nice to be part of a community.

Blog Entries

Loving my cards, too (now that I have a free moment to open them & squeal in delight)! Thank you Abe, Sandra & Klaprookse for my new outta this world collection of cuteness & luv! & thank you for hosting a terrific swap Abe!
    Now hosting:
    Found Poetry, Open Themed atcs, mail by July 22!
    ALL: Halloween Hands! Mail by Oct 1st!

Hi! My name is Tanya, but my friends call me Tea!

Blog Entries

You all are wonderful.. I'm not great with other outlets, yet.. so you may not see me do cards for a while.. do sad. But I love this community, so I will see you guys elsewhere. Thank you for being in my swap.
    Never give up on a dream, because of the time it is taking to accomplish it.. The time will pass anyways.

I got my cards Abe! Thank you for Luma and Sachi, what a wonderful card. Thanks for sending TFBaldings Lorna, Lana and Skrooten, and DmyTLadybug's Teenager Confidante. They are splendid. Hope to see you all on Discord or FB so we can still swap. I don't use those outlets as much as here or Instagram but I will give it a try since I still would like to trade.

Thanks Abe for holding the swap. It is one of my favorite themes. See you on the flip side.
    They call me Sandra

I am no longer at the Hill View address

+ Reply to Thread