IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: P&P People of Another World and Their Pet(s); Due September 23, 2019

Blog Entries

Default P&P People of Another World and Their Pet(s); Due September 23, 2019

Theme: People (of Another World) and Their Pets (of Another World)
    # Cards: 3/3 or 6/6 if you want
    Due Date: September 23, 2019 (please mail the week prior)

The amazing and creative artists on this site have created numerous races of otherworldly people and/or creatures. I also know that most are animal lovers here, so you probably have pets. We have done this in the past, but I thought I would bring it back to see if anyone can create some new Fantasy, Sci-Fi, or whatever people and their suited pets.

Examples from previous swaps:

ards above by CindyD, waughtercolors, and Drake22ice(that's me)

INSTRUCTIONS - please read these before signing up

1. Cards must correct size (3.5 x 2.5), originals, and on theme!

2. Cards should depict a single fantasy/SciFi/Whatever person and one or two pets.

3. Please do your best work; any sub-par cards, prints, or off-theme cards will not be accepted into the swap.

4. If you can you help cover the costs of hosting this swap, that would be awesome! If you have USA postage stamps or American dollar bills, sending one would be awesome. If not, that's okay, I can cover your postage.

5. Make sure your real name AND iATCs username are on the back of each of the cards that you send in!

6. I will provide envelopes. Please send a large address label with your address on it. If you do not have an address label, please clearly write your address on a note and send it with the cards so that I can copy it onto your return envelope.

7. When you receive your returns from this swap, please remember to post in this thread, give rep points to the artists, and leave iTrader for the Host (me).

8. Mail your cards before September 23, 2019.

Participants:
    1. Drake22ice
    2. michelle81
    3. Bluevioletz
    4. Zhouzhou
    5. DmyTLadybug
    6. TF Balding
    7. Klaprooske
    8. waughtercolors
    Last edited by Drake22ice; 09-30-2019 at 12:08 AM.
    Never give up on a dream, because of the time it is taking to accomplish it.. The time will pass anyways.

Lurking! Love the theme---and that there's a long-away swap deadline on this one!

Blog Entries

You are welcome at any point, Wild. The long deadline allows a busy summer. Please join in.
    Never give up on a dream, because of the time it is taking to accomplish it.. The time will pass anyways.

Sounds fun! Add me please, Drake!

Blog Entries

Woohoo! Welcome, michelle81! Have some creative fun with this!

6. Default

Lurking for now, love the theme, but with serious intent!

Please sign me up for this one!

Blog Entries

woohoo.. more people and their pets... Have fun creating! Blue, you are added

This theme is just amazing! Could anthropomorphic animals (human-like characters like Anubis, for the example) be the owners of pets?
    ✨See my all art HERE
    I do: digital art, traditional art and pyrography (burned on wood)

Blog Entries

absolutely, Maro .. We have done this theme in swaps here and have had quite the variety.. have fun with it. I hope you join.

Thanks : ) I want to, but I'll let You know soon. At first I am going to do and send cards to all trades and one swap I already joined, and when I finish and mail them, expect my message here : D
    ✨See my all art HERE
    I do: digital art, traditional art and pyrography (burned on wood)

Blog Entries

Whoop Whoop! Welcome, Zhouzhou!

I love this theme and especially the returns. I'm going to make some trial cards to make sure they're good enough before I sign up. My heart hasn't been in art lately and I have to get it back.
    Halloween Artiticulated Doll swap- EXTENDING DUE DATE TO OCT 31

Blog Entries

LadyBug, you know you do great art, so Have fun and please join.

I hope to get started with this swap this weekend... and maybe start another swap...

Awww, Abe, you really are such a kind person. Thank you for the compliment. I will have fun and join!
    Halloween Artiticulated Doll swap- EXTENDING DUE DATE TO OCT 31

Blog Entries

I've been quietly lurking, but I have cards for this drawn & inked and I think its time to sign up lol. Put me in, boss!
    Now hosting:
    Found Poetry, Open Themed atcs, mail by July 22!
    ALL: Halloween Hands! Mail by Oct 1st!

Hi! My name is Tanya, but my friends call me Tea!

Blog Entries

That's exciting, TF... I need to get into time management. I got promoted and we have had some family tragedies, so I have been busy, but I am excited for every one joining. I will add you and go get my creative mojo working, too.

Blog Entries

I'm sorry to hear about the family tragedies. We've had a rough week, too. Our fur baby of 12+ years crossed the rainbow bridge a couple of nights ago. Its no where near the same as your's, though. I'll keep your fam in my prayers tonight. ((Hugs))
    Now hosting:
    Found Poetry, Open Themed atcs, mail by July 22!
    ALL: Halloween Hands! Mail by Oct 1st!

Hi! My name is Tanya, but my friends call me Tea!

Blog Entries

This is my first one. I cannot wait to see every one else get started with these, too. I will hopefully make time to do more this weekend, but I hope you like this first one.

+ Reply to Thread