IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: P&P: LOTERIA ATC CARDS SWAP Mail by May 15, 2019

Default P&P: LOTERIA ATC CARDS SWAP Mail by May 15, 2019

P&P: LOTERIA ATC CARDS SWAP Mail by May 15, 2019
    Number of cards – 3 for 3 or 6 for 6 if more than ten players
    Let me know if you have to withdraw.

Loteria is similar to bingo and is popular in Mexico and other Spanish-speaking countries. Players lay out their cards, and a caller will randomly pick a card and players with that card will mark it off. The cards themselves began with very basic images, but now artists are taking up the challenge of creating their own series based on a theme, such as fantasy characters, manga and anime, vampires, skeletons, Nintendo, Pokemon and other game images, etc. The fun never ends, and you’re invited to play.

The art below is by gwenniejo, WideEyedLife, Veterok, Waughtercolors, Drake22ice and tjbalding.

SWAP RULES
    **Important - Make your cards in your own unique style. Use the standard loteria cards 1 to 54 (Google the images) as inspiration only, but do include the number and name of the image depicted on the front of your card.
    **All cards should be 3.5” by 2.5”, vertical only.
    **Include your user name, real name and state or country on the back of your cards.
    **Enclose a self-addressed mailing label (no envelope) and a FOREVER stamp, no meter strips (US players) International players please include $1 for return postage.
    **Send work that is your best and that you are proud of. I will try to swap cards that match similar quality and effort.
    **When you sign up, list any 3 or 4 cards you’d particularly like to have, if you have special requests. I’ll try to swap them to you, but there are no guarantees in case no one makes those cards!!! If more than one player wants a particular number, I’ll pick the winner out of a hat or something…
    **I’m not shy – I love host cards! But they’re not mandatory…

Who wants to play?

Juanita Rojas
    wildholly
    Artfulstarfish
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails loteria examples lo-res.jpg  
    Last edited by Juanita Rojas; 02-23-2019 at 05:34 PM. Reason: add names

I do, I do!
    Please sign me right up.
    I favor the La Sirena images but happy for anything.

Yep, I’m in

A fabulous start to this swap - welcome Holly and Starfish!

I just discovered a page of tear-out Loteria cards in the back of my copy of "Dusty Diablos," artwork by Michael DeMeng. Inspiration for sure!

+ Reply to Thread