IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: P&P: Curiosity Cabinets - Mail by May 4, 2019

Yay! Received wonderful cards today from...Skyjules, Tlouey, DmyTladybug. Thank you for hosting Michelle!

Curious cabinets have landed!
    I've been wanting to try these after admiring them so much so thanks for hosting! It was fun! Off to leave rep points...

My cabinets came today! I love the tree cabinet from tara.b_art because I love trees more than anything, and I am always thrilled when I get a return from wildholly, especially when there is a crow, a snail and mushrooms in the cabinet, some of my favorite themes. My third cabinet was from our lovely host! I was so excited to see a dragon's egg on one of the shelves, ooh la la. I shall give out rep points straight and away and some itrader to our hostess!
    They call me Sandra

I am no longer at the Hill View address

Can I just say how much I love YOU ALL!!??! I adore my returns, which I just got out of the mailbox, it's cold and raining and where is summer and happy dance, LOOK AT MY CABINETS! I have Tara's Grandma's Glassware with the super pretty right-up-my-alley pink glassware, SKyjule's magical mystical cabinet with crystals, moon magic, mermaid and everything that is good can i just go and live in this cabinet please??????, and Michelle's super cool big foot jack elope, unicorn horn impossible but I hope they exist things cabinet. I love my returns! Michelle, thank you for hosting
    You can call me Cat or Cathy

I love to trade

Secret HALLOWEEN Swap! You know you want to play!

the MANDALA Swap!
    Jump on in the Urban Sketchbook MMH thread!

My Instagram

Got my returns today! Thanks Michelle for being a great host! And thank you to catpratt, skyjules, and itsraining_rosepetals!
    Halloween Artiticulated Doll swap- EXTENDING DUE DATE TO OCT 31

6. Default

I received my beautiful cards about a week ago! (Sorry, life has been so hectic lately!) I have to dig out my album because I've already lovingly placed them in the pages to admire! They are truly treasures, I feel lucky to have them! Thank you Tara, Waughtercolors, and DmyTLadybug! I'm off to leave rep points and itrader, thanks for hosting Michelle!

Blog Entries

I received my returns! They're beautiful!! I received a gorgeous card from Sandra, WildHolly, and Michelle!
    "A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.
    It's jolted by every pebble on the road." - Henry Ward Beecher

Crafty-Geeks || Etsy || Tumblr || DeviantArt

+ Reply to Thread