IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: P&P - Wonderful Whales! - MAIL BY: May 5, 2019

So sorry to leave the deep water, but I need to withdraw. I'll continue whale watching (such beautiful art, all!)
    My Website: lifeofnanner.com My Instagram: #lifeofnanner

Oh Bummer, Nanner - This was up your alley - but I understand - let me know if you need me to wait a bit

I have received cards from catpratt, gwenniejo, apjoy85 and waughtercolors.

I have seen cards from Pochadiva and Evalila but haven't received them yet.

Michelle81, Rosecake, tara.b_art, s_holdthebus, and gimmeapencil Let me know if you still plan on participating.

Thanks all, lovely cards so far!

3. Default

I’m so sorry but I’m going to have to withdraw too �� I’m so sad because I love whales but I just don’t have enough time to make 3-4 and not rush them. But I can’t wait until you host your next swap Steph!!

I have additional cards from Pochadiva and Rosecake with cards from tara.b_art on the way.

Waiting on word from Michelle81, Evalila and gimmeapencil

I'm glad my whales arrived safely!
    They call me Sandra

I am no longer at the Hill View address

So glad my whales are safe and sound!

Sorry, I'm going to have to withdraw. I've only got two inked, but needing coloring, and one other partially sketched.

Sorry, but Ive been on vacation. I mailed my cards on April 25, see post # 59.
    My inner critic is an evil monster yelling at me - always!

www.shesdreaming.de

Yes I have them! Just waiting on Tara's cards to arrive and then I will finish the swap quickly!

All whales have been received! I will be swapping them and mailing out in the next day or so - keep an eye out! Thank you so much to all who have participated - really stellar cards. And thanks to everyone who sent a host card and/or extra goody. You guys made my first hosting experience really great.

Great! Can't wait to received them.

Oooooh, I am so excited to see what whales show up in my box! I will be watching for them. Thank you for hosting Artfulstarfish, whales is always a wonderful theme and it was a fun swap.
    They call me Sandra

Received my wonderful whales today. Thanks to Stephanie for hosting this fabulous and fun swap! I received marvelous whales from Waughtercolors (flying above a lake/ocean), Blue whale city from Stephanie, Black whale with floral background from Tara and a beluga whale from Evalila! Love them all. Reps and iTrader on the way.

My whale returns are here, and they are so great! Thank you Gwennie Jo for Mom and Baby in Space. Thank you Pochadiva for Whale Tail. And thank you Artful Starfish for Heavy Load and the cool print, Whale City - and for hosting.

I am so happy I get to trade here and experience all this talent and creativity!
    My name is Lucy and I read art blogs.

Super duper fun everyone! I got my whales! I have the sweet Beluga from Rosecake, Kissing the Moon by Apyjoy85 and Evalila's Fluke. Thank you for everything Stephanie!
    You can call me Cat or Cathy

I love to trade

Secret HALLOWEEN Swap! You know you want to play!

ABSTRACT atc swap
    Our PETS/creature swap is here!

Jump on in the Urban Sketchbook MMH thread!

My Instagram

Im so glad the whales arrived safely. Since Im new at this, could you guys remind me of the following?

As the host, I give every participant itrader, right?
    And every participant gives itrader to me....
    And every participant gives itrader to the person who made their cards?
    What are reputation points given for, and how do you give them?

Thanks in advance! This was a great learning experience!

For those on social media, please consider posting and tagging the artists!

My understanding is the participants give reputation points to each other, not itraders.
    My name is Lucy and I read art blogs.

All correct except for Lucy's comment.

See the star in the gray bar at the bottom of all our posts? Hit that star, leave your comment, that's a reputation point
    You can call me Cat or Cathy

I love to trade

Secret HALLOWEEN Swap! You know you want to play!

ABSTRACT atc swap
    Our PETS/creature swap is here!

Jump on in the Urban Sketchbook MMH thread!

My Instagram

Lucy is correct, you give reputation points to the artist whose cards you received, as Catpratt explained in her comment.

And, speaking of reputation I have some reps to give out because I just received some fantabulous cards from Apyjoy85, Rosecake and Artful Starfish! Everyone had such wonderful cards in this swap, I am thrilled with my returns. Thanks Stephanie for hosting, I know how much time and effort is involved and you did a splendid job your first time around.
    They call me Sandra

Received such beautiful whales today! I am totally in love! pochadiva, I absolutely adore your use of colour - I had an instant smile on my face (much like the "whale smiles"!). gwenniejo, the toned paper you used on "whale in the great unknown" gave it such a cool effect (great unknown, indeed!) and catpratt, I always love the happy whimsy you have in your cards, and this friendly guy with his flower crown is no exception. Thank you for hosting this great swap, artfulstarfish (and for the print!).

+ Reply to Thread