IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: ALL - Secret VALENTINE Swap - Sign up by Jan 5, 2019 Mail by Feb 2, 2019

ha ha! That's so funny, it wasn't you! But I'm glad to hear you have a package. Everyone post here with the goodies you made when you can. We are dying to see packages!

Yay, it was me too!!! I got an awesome love filled valentine package from Skyjules!!! No worries on the Sunday delivery, there is always someone at home even if I live at my boyfriend's on the weekend. So I had the awesome surprise waiting for me after work. Oh my gosh, absolutely love all the goodies inside. I got an amazing art postcard with a lovely lady in a dreamy setting of paris, flowers, and hearts. Absolutely gorgeous, thank you so much! I also got some adorable fun pencils, a super cool eraser, a chocolate I already devoured (no willpower, I know!) and a handmade bag made of hearts and lovely handmade card. Thanks so much Skyjules, you totally made my Valentine's so extra special!

Yay! Glad you liked it (and a little sketchbook inside the heart bag!)

And still can't believe there is delivery on sundays! I don't know if we do that out here! but then I've never checked the box on sunday.

Blog Entries

Package mailed/tracking sent!
    Now hosting:
    Articulated Art Dolls, ITSO Your Favorite Artist,
    Mail by June 22!
    Found Poetry, Open Themed atcs, mail by July 22!

Hi! My name is Tanya, but my friends call me Tea!

yes, and a little pocket size sketchbook perfect for traveling and designing more atcs, can't wait to start using it!

I opened my wonderful package from bluevioletz last night and OMG do I feel spoiled! Two beautiful ATCs and three ATC prints as well. I just love your art, Cheryl! Your colors are so vibrant and happy!

I also received two new pens and already tried them out - very nice! I love pens and haven't seen this brand before, it's fun to try new things. And the treat looks so good and smells even better! Chocolate and caramel covered popcorn! I haven't tasted it yet because I opened the goodies right before bedtime and chocolate is not so good for that. But trust me, I will be eating some soon!

Thanks so much, Cheryl! Your card was so sweet and I just loved everything!
    ~GwennieJo~

If you get out of the WAY, the art will MAKE ITSELF.

I just opened a fabulous package from tfbalding! So great Thankyou! I got a beautiful large mermaid picture which is going on my mermaid wall... And an awesome mermaid paper0 doll. She's fabulous! And 2 cool colored micron pins I can't wait to use, valentiney washi tape AND cinnamon pecan brittle that I think she made herself and it's so yummy delicate crunchy and tastes crazy good.

What fun y'all!

Let's see some photos???????

Heres the fabulous art from TFBalding - one is a close up so you can see the shimmering shimmers that shimmer in the light! There was a bag of cinnamon pecan brittle....but its all gone now.

Wow! Julie thank you so much for showing us. I LOVE that mermaid. Her little nipply covering thingies, they're different, love that. Her skirt on her waist, not a skirt but scales? matches what's on her tail, VERY chic. Gorgeous Tanya. And, hey, doesn't your store make that pecan goodness?? How can you stand it?

I made for Tanya and here's her art, a basset hound doll:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bassetDogDoll.jpg  

Blog Entries

Gaaaah, yes and i cooked brittle every day last week!! Sorry for not posting sooner, but i was totally wiped out. :/ Preparing for valentines day is no joke in the candy bizz lol!

Thank you for posting my new love Clyde, Cathy! I absolutely adore him (& the gorgeous flowers and yummy treats)! He's my first furbaby paper doll/dog!

& Julie--so happy you like it all! I had a terrific time making it!
    Now hosting:
    Articulated Art Dolls, ITSO Your Favorite Artist,
    Mail by June 22!
    Found Poetry, Open Themed atcs, mail by July 22!

Hi! My name is Tanya, but my friends call me Tea!

+ Reply to Thread