IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: ALL: Grimoire PAT, MAIL BY January 31, 2019

oh my gosh my pages have arrived! Thank you all. This is one of those times when I'm expecting something, not sure what because I know all your art is incredible, and then I see what you make and I'm blown away. Many thanks for being so thoughtful so creative. Thank you.

Julie, thank you for hosting, not easy, I know! Thanks for your love and attention We're kinda like herding cats I think.

Hope everyone doesn't mind. Cathy's was the only complete one. And I had to send her my bird cards for a swap she's hosting!
    My Instagram
    Skyjules.com Art stuff
    Starlyworkshop.com Pins and stuff

Yay received TempestStudios beautiful cards, I'll try to get everything mailed out on friday!
    Thanks for playing everyone!
    I'll post here when they are mailed...
    My Instagram
    Skyjules.com Art stuff

Blog Entries

Woot woot! Glad they made it safe and sound.
    Hi! My name is Erika.

Now hosting the Legend of Zelda Swap // Due Jan 7th,2019. http://www.illustratedatcs.com/forum...e-Jan-7th-2019

Website ** Instagram ** Etsy Shop
    I'm taking life one trade at a time.

Everyones art is on its way!
    It was so wonderful to see all the art up close in person - beautiful pages all!

Thanks for playing everyone, and don't forget to leave itraders for your fellow traders !
    My Instagram
    Skyjules.com Art stuff

Hi Skyjules,
    What a happy day this was.
    I just opened my swap returns and I am awestruck with the most beautiful and magical
    grimoire pages ever imagined. Thank you also for the little extra goodies.
    Best returns ever and I am jazzed now about really getting my grimoire covers all hand-painted and to construct this very meaningful book.
    All you art peeps are so amazingly gifted. I am deeply honored to have your works.
    Thanks for the pleasure of this wonderful swap Skyjules.
    Now off to give more hugs.
    PS. Because this was a PAT, we are to give individual itraders to each artist, correct?
    Last edited by wildholly; 02-27-2019 at 02:38 AM.

U.S. players have all received their cards - Tempest and Silver, let me know when you receive yours!
    My Instagram
    Skyjules.com Art stuff

Dear Amazing Magical Artists!

Apologies for being MIA and not coming back here sooner. I received a most wonderful, inspiring package from Skyjules for my first ever grimoire swap and I opened it up with barely contained anticipation. Inside, the most wonderful grimoire pages to start my journey. I am soooooooooooo happy I joined this swap, it was worth every effort to be rewarded with such beauty & thoughtfulness. And even more wonderful, is that the artwork and the words that you all selected had huge significance for me. Thank you for channeling a bit of the universe onto these pages, they are that more special to me because of that wonderful synchronicity.

Off to leave i-traders now!

Skyjules a fabulous package of goodness and joy arrived! Magical creations greeted me in an artistic explosion of creativity by all. Also thank you for the sweet fun extra goodies which already adorn my studio, and for hosting a fantastic swap!
    Time does not change us. It just unfolds us.-Max Frisc

https://www.etsy.com/shop/BichenVint...=hdr_shop_menu

Yay so glad canada mail is arriving!
    Almost done, thanks everyone for playing!
    My Instagram
    Skyjules.com Art stuff

Blog Entries

My pages have arrived. Im sure they arrived earlier in the week but i was neglectful in checking my box. Anyhoo, here they are.

THANK YOU all forthe stunning artworks. Im torn. I feel like I should just frame them all, but I also want to put together a book. For now they are going on my inspiration board.

Thank you Skyjules for being an awesome hostess!
    Hi! My name is Erika.

Now hosting the Legend of Zelda Swap // Due Jan 7th,2019. http://www.illustratedatcs.com/forum...e-Jan-7th-2019

Website ** Instagram ** Etsy Shop
    I'm taking life one trade at a time.

Yay! Glad you received them!
    Me too - I have a bunch of cards but haven't bound them yet. I have a front and back cover I made, and they just rest between them with a cord around them. I may just keep it that way so I can pull them out, frame for a while, change them out!
    My Instagram
    Skyjules.com Art stuff

+ Reply to Thread