IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: P&P - Humanized drinks 2- Time for a refill! - Mail by January 31 2019

Default P&P - Humanized drinks 2- Time for a refill! - Mail by January 31 2019

DUE DATE: January 31, 2019
    ATC SWAP
    NUMBER OF ITEMS: 3:3 or 6:6 if 10 participants
    NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: Unlimited
    MEDIUM: P&P

HUMANIZED DRINKS 2 - TIME FOR A REFILL!

It's been a year. Your cups are empty? The wine glasses are collecting dust in the cupboard? I know the feeling - time for the return of the humanized drinks swap!!!! Break out the fancy goblets, mugs and cups and join me in the return of the Humanized drinks "Humanized drinks 2- Time for a refill!"

The question remains though... WHAT THE HEY-HO ARE HUMANIZED DRINKS?!?!?

I know. The question still demands an answer. But thanks to last years swap - there are so many cool images to use as examples!

You know that feeling? Your head starts hanging, your feet are dragging behind you? You NEEEEED to get going, but you just can't muster up the energy to even comb your hair? What you need is:

RED BULL!

Art by: kosmicgirl & CindyD

Or if you, like me, are ready for Friday evening to be N O W, even though it's only just Monday morning:

Bloody Mary by Cindyjob & Prosecco Sprite by CindyD

Or maybe you are like me and Pabkins, and you get your highs with that sweet sweet black nectar of the gods.. COFFEE!

Coffee addict by Pabkins & Espresso Macchiato by kosmicgirl

To try and define the humanized drink - it is the personification of a beverage. It can be using the shape and color of said drink (Kosmicgirl's Red Bull) or the name of the drink (CindyD's Red Bull or Cindyjob's Bloody Mary). You can let the ingredients inspire you, or why not the taste? (A sweet drink should look sweet as well (TF's Strawberry Milk). If you have any questions, shoot! I will sip my ridiculously large coffee and try to answer! For more inspiration, check out the old swap thread: HERE

[/CENTER]

IMPORTANT!!

Information:
    •ATC (2.5"x3.5") format
    •Best work only please, if you are insecure, just pm me!
    •Originals only, no prints

MAILING:
    Please PM me for my address when you're ready to send your cards. Since I am based in Germany, I have decided to set a send by date. It's easier for everyone that way, seeing as delivery across seas can be somewhat fickle..
    Note for all players: I haven't moved since iATCs opened, just ask if you need my address again!

Please include:
    International players, please send $1 to help cover p&p. A global forever stamp is fine as well! Paypal has become really expensive lately, so if you can't chip in, that's fine as well. Any German players - add a 70 Cent stamp.
    Please include a sticky address LABEL. This makes everything SO MUCH faster on my side!

Who needs a refill?
    • Me!
    • Oizo
    • Daedrya

Strawberry Milk by TF Balding
    Last edited by kosmicgirl; 10-29-2018 at 06:56 PM.

Me me me! <3 Haha my first swap ever XD

4. Default

Well it's been awhile but I would like to join this please?

I love this idea. Still working on some ideas. Glad there's plenty of time! Lurking for now.

Lurk away - but you will send some egg nog, kool aid and ....ermmm.... strawberry milkshake this way soon enough

I am thinking I might go winter drinks this time around... some mulled cider perhaps?

Blog Entries

This swap had freaking AMAZING art the first time.

Yes please, Round 2!
    Know what I love a lot? TRADING! With you! PM me!

+ Reply to Thread