IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: ALL: BIRD atcs - mail by Feb 15 2019

Well, spring is relative right? You have spring? We don't!!! But yes, I was thinking of cards arriving to their new owners when spring birds started to sing I'm going to check out sign up list and see who's missing. I'll get back to you all soon!

Just to let you know, I mailed my cards a couple of days ago.
    My name is Lucy and I read art blogs.

Thank you Lucy. I"ll let you know when they arrive.

Speaking of arriving, Bonnie, your colorful birds are here!

Julie's delicious birds are here. I hope they can be warm enough in Vermont, at least until I swap and send them to their new homes! Julie, the 4x6 you made me is AMAZING. I feel so special, thank you!!!!

Tara.B-art and Rosecake, both of your cards arrived yesterday. They're really beautiful, all of them. And my gratitude for the host cards.

So we're waiting for CosmicBones and Ginart cards. Any day now!

CosmicBones, your cards are here, gorgeous!

We are waiting for one set and we'll be ready to swap!

Gina, your cards are here. That teeny envelope you sent is the cutest! I'll swap!

I had a good day. All the cards have been swapped, packed up and ready to mail tomorrow.

In my swaps I go thru the comments on people's cards in the gallery and if you say you love a card, I try to give it to you. It's harder to do that from the thread, but I try to figure out who wants what in the thread too. I hope you all appreciate your returns. I sure do appreciate you all!

Let us know when they arrive.

Remember iTrader for me if you think I did a good job hosting. Your feedback is always welcome. Hit the star at the bottom of the player's post for the people who made the cards you received. I am going to do iTraders while I watch my kid's tennis lesson on Thursday so you'll see iTraders from me for participating then.

THAnks everybody!

Woohoo!! Thanks Cathy - I can't wait for the returns I've been needing an extra dose of spring in my life these days!

The mailman just pulled away with the envelopes

The mailperson just delivered my swap cards and I love them all! I received cards from CosmicBones, Rosecake and Skyjules and a lovely print of one of CatPratt's cards. This was my first swap after being on hiatus for quite a long time and so I appreciate receiving such lovely pieces! Thanks everyone!
    Cynthia Couch

Website | Blog | Zazzle | Email

Got mine today, miraculously dry in a sodden mailbox although we are having a combination snow blizzard/rainstorm! I LOVE MY RETURNS. Thanks to Rosecake, catpratt and Iamwhatonearth.

ooooooooh, it's so fun when returns hit the mailboxes!

Wonderful treasures graced my mailbox today from Evalila, Ashazart and Rosecake. Gorgeous eye candy one and all. Thanks so much Cat for hosting this fabulous swap and for including a lovely bird art print of yours in the returns. iTrader and reps to follow.

This has been one of my most favorite swaps ever. Thank you to Evalila, Ginart, and Tara.b-art for wonderful returns. And thank you Cathy for the print of that sweet little bird on her nest.
    My name is Lucy and I read art blogs.

Mine are here, too!
    A huge Thank you to cat for doing a fantastic job on hosting and for the little bird print and to IamWhatonEarth, Juanita Rojas and Pochadiva for their wonderful birds.

ITrader and RepPoints have already been given.
    My inner critic is an evil monster yelling at me - always!

www.shesdreaming.de

Received some beautiful birds today!! Thank you catpratt, ginart and gwenniejo72 for the lovely cards off to leave iTrader/rep now! Thanks Cat for hosting this trade

Thanks for letting me know that your birds made their migrations. Keep the feedback coming please.

rep points for those whose cards you received and an iTrader for me if you feel I did an ok job

+ Reply to Thread