IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: P&P - Animals in fancy dress - MAIL by Jan 31, 2019

Default P&P - Animals in fancy dress - MAIL by Jan 31, 2019

P&P - Animals in fancy dress - MAIL by Jan 31, 2019
    Number of players: Unlimited
    Number of cards: 3:3 or 6:6 if we are more than 10 players!
    Mediums: P&P
    Mail by: Jan 31, 2019
    [CENTER]
    ANIMALS IN FANCY DRESS

Art by: AnnD, ZhouZhou

Is there anything better than dressing up in fancy clothes?
    YES!
    Animals dressing up in fancy clothes of course. DUH! This swap is all about animals getting their swag on; fancy hat, fancy rings, fancy shoes... the works.

Art by: kosmicgirl, machochick

You can make any kind of animal wearing any kind of fancy clothes. Who sets the rules for "fancy" you ask? YOU! If you find tutus and high heels fancy, it works. If you prefer the wellies and y-fronts kind of fancy, I bet there's an animal that can make it work as well! Let your fantasy set the limits! As long as the ATC features an animal wearing some sort of fancy clothes, it will be an amazing addition to the swap!

Art by: Amerasu x3

IMPORTANT!!

Information:
    •Atc (2.5"x3.5") format
    •Best work only please, if you are insecure, just pm me!
    •Originals only, no prints

MAILING:
    Please PM me for my address when you're ready to send your cards. Since I am based in Germany, I have decided to set a send by date. It's easier for everyone that way, seeing as delivery across seas can be somewhat fickle..
    Note for all players: I haven't moved since iATCs opened, just ask if you need my address again!

Please include:
    International players, please send $1-2 to help cover p&p. A forever stamp is fine as well! Paypal has become really expensive lately, so if you can't chip in, that's fine as well. Any German players - add a 70 Cent stamp
    Please include a sticky address LABEL. This makes everything SO MUCH faster on my side!

Playing dress up!
    • Me!
    • Waughtercolors
    • Michelle81
    • Cosmicbones
    • Oddbreed
    • ZhouZhou

Art by: KPinAK
    This is an example of what the swap ISN'T about! This is a person (ME!) dressed up as a bunny. This does NOT fit the swap criteria. This is just a piece of awesome art from KPinAK to put a smile on your face!
    Last edited by kosmicgirl; 10-26-2018 at 01:17 PM.

This theme is always a hoot! I am in like Flynn!
    They call me Sandra

I am no longer at the Hill View address

I've had a couple ideas for cards that I think would work nice for this, are sea critters okay?

Michelle, any animal is fine! I have birds, insects, fish, seahorses, dragons in my collection so far. I am missing crustaceans in my collection though... anyone up for a ballroom lobster?

Welcome to the dress up party waughtercolors!

Getting ideas already, my husband sends me pics to my phone of animals dressed up that other people have created. I have got ideas swirling already, but will need to finish Secret Santa and a couple of other swaps before I can start.
    They call me Sandra

I am no longer at the Hill View address

Seriously...your killing me, this is by far one of my favorite themes, you did this on purpose, I just no it, lol...

Id love to join!
    Notice!!
    As of August 23 my address has changed! I am not located in Florida anymore!

I'm being a lurkee-loo here! Love this theme... and the far-off due date but still afraid of commitment...
    ~GwennieJo~

+ Reply to Thread