Default P&P - MAXI ATC Open theme - MAIL by Jan 31, 2019

P&P - MAXI ATC Open theme - MAIL by Jan 31, 2019
    Number of players: Unlimited
    Number of cards: 2:2, 4:4 or 6:6
    Mediums: P&P
    Mail by: Jan 31, 2019

MAXI ATC Open theme swap

MAXI ATC challenge? Accepted!

What is a maxi ATC you ask? Easy enough. It is two cards, that when put next to eachother connect to make one larger card. They can be connected on either side to make a long card (2,5x7) or a wide card (3,5x5). You still don't get it? Here are some examples for ya!

Art by: Angel_of_Silence, YlangYlang, Waughtercolors
    Get it? Pretty cool, right?
    These cards are sometimes called maxi atcATCs, toofers or double size ATCs. Important thing is that the images are connectable, and each card is an image on it's own! Both cards should be enjoyable as single cards or seen together!

The theme for this swap is open. That means you can create anything you want on the two cards. You will send in 2, 4 or 6 cards, and in return, you'll get 2,4 or 6 cards from 1,2 or 3 artists. That means you will recieve at least two cards that connect. Sending in more pairs will return more pairs to you! Makes sense? I hope so, otherwise, just ask

Art by: kosmicgirl (this is in fact three cards connected, but you get the idea )

IMPORTANT!!

Information:
    •Atc (2.5"x3.5") format x 2!
    •Best work only please, if you are insecure, just pm me!
    •Originals only, no prints

MAILING:
    Please PM me for my address when you're ready to send your cards. Since I am based in Germany, I have decided to set a send by date. It's easier for everyone that way, seeing as delivery across seas can be somewhat fickle..
    Note for all players: I haven't moved since iATCs opened, just ask if you need my address again!

Please include:
    International players, please send $2 to help cover p&p. A global forever stamp is fine as well! Paypal has become really expensive lately, so if you can't chip in, that's fine as well. Any German players - add a 70 Cent stamp.
    Please include a sticky address LABEL. This makes everything SO MUCH faster on my side!

In for some double trouble
    • Me!
    • Waughtercolors
    • Iamwhatonearth

Art by: Gordianot
    Last edited by kosmicgirl; 10-21-2018 at 05:27 PM.

I did a toofer swap a while back it was fun and there were some really great sets! I am in babe!
    They call me Sandra

I am no longer at the Hill View address

I love doing cards like this. Lol Sign me up!

Fun idea! I'm going to lurk on this one, will have to see what ideas I can come up with.

Awesome, Waughtercolors and iamwhatonearth! Adding you both with double pleasure

I remember the toofer swap Sandra! It was one of the first ones I joined on the site. I looked at my art for it, but oh man! Couldn't use those as inspiration for this - they would have chased people away! It's funny that way, sometimes you don't see any improvement in your own art at all, and then BAM! You see a piece like that and go wooow, I really have improved!

Michelle - It is so much fun! You will be back

Yes, Anna, I have seen an improvement with my cards over the 5 years I have been here. I make at least one card every day and it has made a difference in my abilities.
    They call me Sandra

I am no longer at the Hill View address

It really does! I think it's fun though... looking through my art, there are things that I remember being so proud of.... and they look so simple by now! And then on the other side, there are pieces that "age" surprisingly well. Not alwys the ones you would expect either. Weird how that works! I wonder which pieces of 2018 will be deemed "cringe-worthy" in a few years?

I feel the same! The cards I love the most when I first finish them aren't always the ones I'm looking back at fondly 3 years later. Funny how that works!

I've improved so much faster since I started card trading. I think the temperance of cards freed me to experiment which is what made it all possible. My older art was bigger but they were so stiff and simple by comparision!

My first set!

Persephone fanart, there's a demon based on her story in shin megami tensei. I love the story and how it explains the seasons. I decided to exaggerate the duality between the halves but try to stay faithful to the original design.

Here's the original design if anybody is curious. lol

https://megamitensei.fandom.com/wiki/Persephone

Blog Entries

Another lurker here ...
    My inner critic is an evil monster yelling at me - always!

www.shesdreaming.de

+ Reply to Thread