IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: P&P - People of the snow and ice - MAIL by Jan 31, 2019

I have received my cards! Lovely cards from @s_hold the bus, Michelle81 and Oizo, what a fantastic swap! Thank you for hosting Anna. <3
    They call me Sandra

I am no longer at the Hill View address

Quote Originally Posted by kosmicgirl View Post
    Returns are postal and Itraders have been handed out - thanks everyone for playing! Remember to give me an itrader when you get your returns and hand out rep points (that lil star beneath every post) for the players whose cards you receive! Everyone loves finding out where their cards end up
    I've been on this site too long to not understand the rep points system. I guess I thought that we were always supposed to leave iTrader for each participant we received from and iTrader for the host. But I just re-read the "iTrader vs Reputation FAQ", and when you give whom what appears to vary according to the swap type. And in most every case I've been giving iTrader when I should have been giving rep points.

Plus, now that I realize the thing about rep points, I can't figure out where my rep points are. Or how to get to my own rep points history---or find messages that might be associated with rep points I have received.

I'm confused. Sigh.

Where do my rep points live? Where do I go to read the messages associated with the rep points?
    Last edited by WideEyedLife; 03-10-2019 at 09:34 PM.

You can read the messages associated with the rep point on you UserCP. Click on "Quick Links" - User CP and scroll down.

The Rep points also affect the green squares under your name, the more Rep points you have the more squares you receive. Hover over them to read some fun little messages
    My inner critic is an evil monster yelling at me - always!

www.shesdreaming.de

Quote Originally Posted by Evalila View Post
    You can read the messages associated with the rep point on you UserCP. Click on "Quick Links" - User CP and scroll down.

The Rep points also affect the green squares under your name, the more Rep points you have the more squares you receive. Hover over them to read some fun little messages
    Oh, you're a dear! Thank you for helping me navigate to the rep area. I had no idea! lol Now I know where to write the personal little messages to traders I swap with (the notes that I have before been writing as iTrader. )
    Last edited by WideEyedLife; 03-11-2019 at 02:29 PM.

Thank you for the wonderful chilly fun everyone! I have happy returns made by WideEyedLife, S_holdthebus & Waughtercolors. I left itrader and reps for all around. Until next time =)

Got my wonderful returns from kosmicgirl, Pabkins, and itsraining_rosepetals! Thanks for hosting Anna!

I have returns from Evalila, its raining_rosepetals and oizo. So fun everyone. Anna, thank you for hosting
    You can call me Cat or Cathy

I love to trade

Secret HALLOWEEN Swap! You know you want to play!

the MANDALA Swap!
    Jump on in the Urban Sketchbook MMH thread!

My Instagram

Hey peeps, I'm sorry but I can't leave any itrader for my letter sadly got lost in the mail and I never received it. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I'm still hapy mine got through heh.

Cat just got hers a few days ago... don't give up hope just yet!
    --------**--------
    Hi, my name is Anna!

Now hosting:

P&P - Artistic styles PAT - MAIL by May 31, 2019 RETURNS POSTAL!
    P&P - Time for a cuppa - MAIL by May 31, 2019 RETURNS POSTAL!

COME JOIN IN!

WAY too early to give up hope. Your cards will arrive!!!
    You can call me Cat or Cathy

I love to trade

Secret HALLOWEEN Swap! You know you want to play!

the MANDALA Swap!
    Jump on in the Urban Sketchbook MMH thread!

My Instagram

+ Reply to Thread