IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bizarre Ball of the Century!! Articulated Paper Dolls SWAP DUE DATE: 5.12.18

All - i've changed the mail by date to 12 december - giving us more time....
    I just wanted to applaud each of the artist on this site....you guys are amazing. I learn something everyday from your talent. Because of you I stretch my abiltiy on a daily basis and I'm always inspired by what I see you create. Thank you.

Poe in a raven costume. THe wings can be swapped to the back of the suit jacket if required, but I thought they were pretty and wanted to show them off.

We'll see if I've got another in me before I need to get on to other projects
    - Judy -
    I always have a "work in progress" on my desk.

Blog Entries

OH HELLO.

I must join this swap immediately, please & thank you!
    Know what I love a lot? TRADING! With you! PM me!

Jelly I am blown away. The dolls in this swap are going to be to freaking awesome!!!!

AnnD yea!! welcome amongst us.....
    I just wanted to applaud each of the artist on this site....you guys are amazing. I learn something everyday from your talent. Because of you I stretch my abiltiy on a daily basis and I'm always inspired by what I see you create. Thank you.

Well this one is exciting! I have it on my list, but likely won't work on it til I'm totally finished with secret santa. Don't sign me up yet but you can know I'm out here in the wings scheming.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.....that you will. cp

+ Reply to Thread