IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: P&P: Legend of Zelda Swap // Due Jan 7th,2019 //

Blog Entries

I dont know how good the file is. I had to keep reducing the size of the photo to attach it, but here is the group shot. Dont they look awesome though!

I might work on it in photoshop later.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2019-02-03 17.31.40.jpg  
    Hi! My name is Erika.

Now hosting the Legend of Zelda Swap // Due Jan 7th,2019. http://www.illustratedatcs.com/forum...e-Jan-7th-2019

Website ** Instagram ** Etsy Shop
    I'm taking life one trade at a time.

2. Default

Oh that’s so cool! I love seeing all of our cards together!

3. Default

What an awesome bunch! Thanks for letting me be a part of it! <3
    We're living in a planet of dreams. ~
    Instagram | DeviantArt

*faints* oh my glob! Great work everyone!
    You can call me Fox or Foxy, I'm super excited to be here on the site and cannot wait to meet and swap with other wonderful artists.

Love the whole swap set!
    --------**--------
    Hi, my name is Anna!

WILL NOT BE ONLINE MUCH UNTIL END OF APRIL 2019... PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF IT TAKES A FEW DAYS TO ANSWER!

Now hosting:

P&P - Artistic styles PAT - MAIL by May 31, 2019
    P&P - Time for a cuppa - Coffee or tea colored open ATC swap - MAIL by May 31, 2019

COME JOIN IN!

Rejoice Zelda fans as I got my returns!!!

I got Korok card from tempeststudios, mipha from s_holdthebus and Sale Donavitch from egglebeggle.
    I'm now off to give each one of you reputations and itrader for our hostie

Blog Entries

Yay! They are finally arriving!

Also, thanks for the reminder that I need to do Itraders as well! I completely forgot! Gah!
    Hi! My name is Erika.

Now hosting the Legend of Zelda Swap // Due Jan 7th,2019. http://www.illustratedatcs.com/forum...e-Jan-7th-2019

My cards arrived today! Thank you everyone for the great cards, off to leave feedback now
    You can call me Fox or Foxy, I'm super excited to be here on the site and cannot wait to meet and swap with other wonderful artists.

wait, ok so just to make sure, Everyone I got an ATC from gets a rating and TempestStudios gets host feedback right? (I know I joined a swap on AFA and you didn't leave feedback to the people you got cards from, only rep points) Want to make sure I do it right

Got my cards today - thanks to eggle, holdthebus and tempest for the great art, and thanks for hosting this wonderful swap!
    --------**--------
    Hi, my name is Anna!

WILL NOT BE ONLINE MUCH UNTIL END OF APRIL 2019... PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF IT TAKES A FEW DAYS TO ANSWER!

Now hosting:

P&P - Artistic styles PAT - MAIL by May 31, 2019
    P&P - Time for a cuppa - Coffee or tea colored open ATC swap - MAIL by May 31, 2019

COME JOIN IN!

I got my beautiful cards! Thank you Emmadreamstar, Stonebandit and Drake22ice. ♥♥♥

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Urocyonfox View Post
    wait, ok so just to make sure, Everyone I got an ATC from gets a rating and TempestStudios gets host feedback right? (I know I joined a swap on AFA and you didn't leave feedback to the people you got cards from, only rep points) Want to make sure I do it right
    I believe you leave iTrader for the hostess, and rep points for the people whose cards you've received (by clicking on the little star icon on the bottom left corner of one of their posts on the thread)
    Not 100% sure cause it's been a while since I did it, but I am pretty sure that is the process!
    Instagram | DeviantArt

13. Default

I got my lovely returns today from Drake22ice, Machochick and Urocyonfox! Thank you all so much! I love them! Gonna leave the itrader and reps now! <3
    Instagram | DeviantArt

14. Default

I just recently moved to a new apt so it might be a while until my mail gets forwarded so sorry to the people whose cards I got! I promise I’ll let you all know when I get them!

Blog Entries

Urocyonfox, Emma is correct. You just have to leave me an Itrader as Host. Rep points for the members is optional, but always appreciated.
    Hi! My name is Erika.

Quote Originally Posted by TempestStudios View Post
    Urocyonfox, Emma is correct. You just have to leave me an Itrader as Host. Rep points for the members is optional, but always appreciated.
    *gasp* not optional but appreciated!?!? How could anyone here NOT leave rep points!? Everyone is so sweet and such amazing artists!!

Woo hoo! I got Stonebandit's Ricky, Emma's Ganon & Blanche's Zelda! I am beyond thrilled. The cards in this swap were so gorgeous. Thanks for the awesome swap and all who participated. Reps and iTrades left!
    Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up. - Picasso

+ Reply to Thread