IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: P&P: Legend of Zelda Swap // Due Jan 7th,2019 //

I would be happy with any characters!

I planned to do something from seasons and ages, wolf link, and a boss fight from oot (I have some sketches, but I plan on changing two - pretty sure I'm going to add Ricky to one)
    Last edited by stonebandit; 10-22-2018 at 09:04 PM.

Blog Entries

Yeaaaah, i haven't played Zelda since SNES or 64. It was always my favorite, i just married a Sony guy (& the newest console in our home is a PS2). I'll love any & everything because its as close as i'm getting to the new games any time soon!

Hi! My name is Tanya, but my friends call me Tea!

Now hosting:
    P&P: Surreal Anatomy; due Feb 22nd

Blog Entries

I love all the characters too. I think you should do what inspires you most though.

I am thinking of doing a great fairy from Ocarina of Time, and maybe a Link. Not sure yet though. I also have a bunch of BotW recipe cards so they will probably make it into the swap too.

I love that the supporting characters get so much love in this franchise because they are just as interesting as the main characters. The designs in the games are always so amazing!
    Hi! My name is Erika.

Now hosting the Legend of Zelda Swap // Due Jan 7th,2019. http://www.illustratedatcs.com/forum...e-Jan-7th-2019

Website ** Instagram ** Etsy Shop
    I'm taking life one trade at a time.

went ahead and got my ATCs done. I should be packing them up this week to ship out

Sorry they're so big, I have no idea how to shrink them down!
    You can call me Fox or Foxy, I'm super excited to be here on the site and cannot wait to meet and swap with other wonderful artists.

Blog Entries

Oh boy! They are awesome! Well done, and I love the characters you chose.
    Hi! My name is Erika.

Now hosting the Legend of Zelda Swap // Due Jan 7th,2019. http://www.illustratedatcs.com/forum...e-Jan-7th-2019

Blog Entries

First one done, others are drawn up.. more soon to come... Enjoy!

Never give up on a dream, because of the time it is taking to accomplish it.. The time will pass anyways.

Blog Entries

So different! So creative! So cool!
    Hi! My name is Erika.

Blog Entries

*siiiigh* I don't think i'm going to make it. Work has been throwing over time at us & my hands are so locked up i can barely write my name. I had better bow out. Loving the stuff i'm seeing though.

Hi! My name is Tanya, but my friends call me Tea!

Now hosting:
    P&P: Surreal Anatomy; due Feb 22nd

11. Default

Here is my set for the swap :

-I did a Korok from Breath of the Wild in a field Guide Style, since this seems like something Link might keep while on his journeys in that game. I burnt the edges just a tiny bit for extra flair.
    -I did Wolfy Link and Midna from Twilight Princess, I barely got through the tutorial portion of this game cause I could NOT get down with that controller, ugh! Might have to revisit it soon though, cause I've always loved the design of this game.
    - Next I did the 2s Wall walking Link from A Link between Worlds! I love this aspect of the game, it was so much fun to play this one, and I like the way he looked like a painting when he walked in the walls, so I wanted to try doing that.
    - And last I did an old school NES version of Ganon, cause I dunno when I think of Ganon, I think of this version and not the OOT type of design he's been sporting in recent years.

Hope you don't mind my weird assortment of characters, I was just trying to have some fun with it and pick characters that other people maybe wouldn't think to do.

Anyway, I hope they are enjoyed, last few months have been extremely hard on me, so I dunno I had a really hard time finding any kind of mojo. I hope they are worthy. I'll be mailing them off soon!
    :: Edit - I can't remember how to post pics to the thread without them being HUGE, can someone refresh me? Cards are posted to the gallery to view in the interim::
    Last edited by emmadreamstar; 12-12-2018 at 04:40 AM. Reason: pictures posted were too large
    We're living in a planet of dreams. ~
    Instagram | DeviantArt

Blog Entries

No worries TF. I have also been extra crazy at work for the last couple of weeks, so I completely understand.

Emma, your cards rock! I saw them in the gallery. How did you try posting them to the thread? I like posting the link to the gallery image, by using the "insert image" button above. You just copy and paste the hyper link to your gallery. Make sure your image is open in its own tab, and then copy the link.
    Hi! My name is Erika.

+ Reply to Thread