IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Legend of Zelda Swap

Blog Entries

Default Legend of Zelda Swap

Hi All!

I have noted that there are more than a few of us who are fans of the game, so I am going to post a Legend of Zelda swap in the next couple of weeks and I want to gauge how much interest there is in this theme.

I know of a bunch of members who are already on board, but if you are a secret Zelda fan let me know!

I want to get as many people in this one as I can.

I'm thinking of making the due date in December, so lots of time, but it is also a busy time of year for people. Thoughts? Should I make it January?
    Hi! My name is Erika.

Now hosting the Legend of Zelda Swap // Due Jan 7th,2019. http://www.illustratedatcs.com/forum...e-Jan-7th-2019

Website ** Instagram ** Etsy Shop
    I'm taking life one trade at a time.

Blog Entries

OoooohEmmmmmGeeeeee... the farther away the due date the better for me, but I'd still find a way to play either way lol. Love me some Legends of Zelda!

Blog Entries

Yay! Glad to hear it TF.

Anna, I am so excited to host this one, and so excited you are in!
    Hi! My name is Erika.

Now hosting the Legend of Zelda Swap // Due Jan 7th,2019. http://www.illustratedatcs.com/forum...e-Jan-7th-2019

You already asked me and I am all down for it, I am still trying to get used to the site and posting but I wanted to pop in here since it came across my page this morning
    You can call me Fox or Foxy, I'm super excited to be here on the site and cannot wait to meet and swap with other wonderful artists.

@blanche - that's how I felt as well!
    This swap could be stellar! I would be for a January date... give us some time after Secret Santa and the free time around the holidays to try out all our new x-mas gifts (yeah, I shamelessly make a list of things I need every year LOL)

Would this be open for all LoZ games, or would you prefer to focus on one?

Unless we all have the same favorite Zelda game, maybe we should leave it open? My current fave is BotW but I'm absolutely fine with drawing any of the others.

Blog Entries

Excellent! So happy there is lots of interest in this one.

I usually give 3 months for timeline, and since I wont be posting this for another week or so January doesnt seem like such a stretch. The question is can I wait that long to see all the amazing art!

Yes! Anna, this would definitely be open to all the Zelda games. You can pick your fave.
    Hi! My name is Erika.

I would probably do some Breath of the Wild fanart thoo.... I am itching to give a guardian a whirl!

January would work better for me as well. My family and my partner's family tend to come and visit during different times in November and December so I can't art during those times and it really hold me us (They think its rude if i'm not catering to them while they're here, which is why I didn't sign up for the secret santa swap as much as I want to) So January would give me that extra time to ensure that I can make extra special art like I want.
    You can call me Fox or Foxy, I'm super excited to be here on the site and cannot wait to meet and swap with other wonderful artists.

Blog Entries

Christmas can be such a demanding time of year, can't it. My family just finished all the work for my brothers wedding (it was on the 8th), and I think we are all on the same page that this Christmas season needs to be a relaxed one, with no presents. On the cheap.

So I shall be spending as much time as I can on making art.
    Hi! My name is Erika.

Seriously on the cheap sounds like a good idea cause jeeez that 9 day whirlwind amusement park after amusement park vacation I just returned from seriously broke the bank....

Bring on the art I say!

Sometimes it's nicer without the gifts! Only works when there are no kids around thooo...

Blog Entries

Hey everyone!

I have posted the swap!

http://www.illustratedatcs.com/forum...979#post214979

Swing on over there to officially sign up.
    Hi! My name is Erika.

+ Reply to Thread