IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Secret Santa 2018! Mail by Nov 28 (Int), Dec 4 (Dom)

Oh yay, so glad to hear one landed! I don't want you to wait either LOL. But you do whatever you like sillywildmage!

I did not wait to open both of mine, which I received today (though delivered to the office Saturday). I thought about waiting until mine both arrived. For about a minute!

EvisceratedUnicorn - AMAZING GORGEOUS horse atcs. I mean seriously. Definitely three of my favorite horse cards ever received and fantastic model choices:
    Akhal-Teke (one of the oldest breeds), Gypsy Vanner and an Andalusian Donkey foal.
    I just love these so much! Plus chocolates, atc blanks, wonderful color pens and a neat eraser. So generous and wonderful!
    Outstanding work, EvisceratedUnicorn! Such beautiful horses holy cow.

Also Wysteriavine
    Can I first just point out these little stuffed figures of my dogs? O.M.G. The faces! They are SO CUTE and it is just the coolest thing that you made little stuffies of my dogs!
    ALSO Marie Antoinette. GLORIOUS! With her amazing hair, amazing dress, amazing details-gold accents-background - everything. A stunner.
    AND FOUR amazing ATCs. A mule! With the cutest face! But the three fancy animals are just the absolute coolest fanciest animals in all the world. I believe those are my dogs again beneath that amazing finery! My goodness. The regal red coat, the amazing wigs! And the fox, a beautiful Maid Marian with the intricate necklace and fabric patterns - just wow!
    Also so generous with lots of chocolates and some tiny paint brushes!

Both of you artists absolutely knocked it out of the park. All of my favorite things! Thank you thank you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EvisceratedUnicorn pack.jpg   EvisceratedUnicorn atcs.jpg   wysteriavine pack.jpg   wysteriavine pups.jpg   wysteriavine marie.jpg  

wysteriavine atcs.jpg  

I got a nice package from Sillywildmage today, so she was my partner both ways. She sent a Mucha inspired articulated doll, two pencils, two erasers, a little notepad, a wonderful supply of paper for backs of art, and the best caramels I’ve ever tasted. Thank you, Sillywildmage.
    Last edited by Rosecake; Yesterday at 08:45 PM.
    My name is Lucy and I read art blogs.

The mail brought two fantastic packages this weekend! The first from Vantezy. She drew the most beautiful postcard of a deer in art nouveau style, oh my, so pretty. Along with it was a big pack of chocolate Santas and two Christmas washi tapes(the cutest ever), and more chocolate coins and little goodies in the box.
    The second from kosmicgirl who drew an amazing jointed doll, so freaking awesome with those colors. And she sent a package of sweetness from a real Chocolatier, wow, two wonderful tiny paintbrushes, and last but not least....the most adorable salt and pepper shakers in the shape of starry wands!
    Oh gosh, I'm trying to remember everything from both of you while at work. Please let me know if I left anything out.
    Thank you so much to both of you! What great Christmas gifts and fantastic artwork. I'm waving my wands at you!!
    Last edited by DmyTLadybug; Yesterday at 05:32 PM.
    I don't wanna work. I just wanna make ATCs all day.

OH, and kosmicgirl, you may be in Germany and I'm in Geogia US but we both have the exact same wrapping paper! I have the same sloths with Santa hats on I've been wrapping my grandkids gifts gifts with, LOL. Too weird.

wow y'all. The packages are staggeringly beautiful and plentiful. I feel so lucky to be a part of this. Everyone has gone ALL OUT!

I see two of the packages I sent out were delivered today!!!

wooooooo hooooooooooo a package landed on my deck from CindyD!!!!! I'm still committed to waiting to open...trying...to wait! Thank you Cindy!

Wow everyone! It's so festive in here! And I am impressed by the willpower....as I had none when my package from Catpratt arrived today!! Wysteriavine, so happy that you love all of the goodies I packed up! It was a delight to make it special for you

This package (my one and only for this year!) seriously made my day and you picked out everything so perfect for me! <3 That weasel ATC has me in LOVE! Your wrapping made it all more fun to go through, a little surprise with each bundle. Thank you again, Cathy!

Come check out my original animal art for sale:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/whimsicalweasels

Instagram: Redwall151

Oh yes, a package from Catpratt is always so fun!

oh my, what a treat! all that eye candy from Cat is amazing! such lovely color everywhere and I love seeing all the animal art! Kosmic, I also didn't miss your xmas llama wrapping comment, lol, I definitely have to see a pic of that! I would have scooped up llama wrapping paper if I saw it in the stores!

11. Default

I'm so glad you liked it Rosecake! Those caramels almost didn't make it to you so I had to wait until the last possible moment to buy them to resist.

I've finally had a chance to open my package from CindyD and can I just say I'm in love with my new corgi cards. They just make me smile! And I'm already looking for somewhere special for my new fish skeleton painting. I also recieved some blanks, pens, some yummy looking goodies, and some boxy erasers I'm looking forward to trying out. Thank you so much!

One of the perks of these swaps is all the different candies you learn about. I’ve gotten so many goodies that are not your usual brands and that are so good! My hubby looked up Mrs. Call’s candy company (makers of Sillywildmage’s caramels) and we now have it bookmarked. And we have become regular customers of Juanita's candy kitchen where Tea helps make the candy - or at least did last year. I just ordered a huge bucket of pecan brittle. Oh yum!
    Last edited by Rosecake; Today at 03:07 PM.

One of my favorite candies in the world is the milk bottles Pabkins sent to me one year. I'm in love with them and they don't sell them in the US!! I knew a couple going on their honeymoon where they were available and I asked them to bring some back for me and they did!! I savored each little milk bottle....

Speaking of DmyTLadybug, I have an envelope here from you!!!!! So Anna, I have three here safe and sound.

As you know, I'm waiting to open. I hope you three can appreciate that these are my holiday gifts, so I gotta wait!

I too really enjoy candy, especially international candy!!!! I don't know the milk bottles you're mentioning Angie. Sounds yummy

+ Reply to Thread