IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: Secret Santa 2018! Mail by Nov 28 (Int), Dec 4 (Dom)

Thanks for being such a fun crew here. You all amaze me.

My second package is from Bluevioletz. You made a very exciting presentation and are skilled at wrapping! It's like you know me because everything you sent is perfect, thank you.

I have a new swirly bracelet, very cool. Another bracelet with some type of seeds as beads???? and the best cat charm, thank you. COFFEE!!!! A silver pen and a color brush. I don't know the color brush so am excited to check this out. Cheryl you sent me 4 packets of beads that are so cool and a big piece of shell. A book all about crystals, which I don't have so big thanks to you. And the art is spectacular!! Thank you for the Moon Cat atc, VERY sweet, love those colors you choose, and Woodland Protection Spell. Look at the atmosphere created with the background, the misty trees are amazing! I love it all, thank you so very much.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FROMbluevioletz.jpg  

2. Default

I actually waited until late in the evening on Christmas Day to open my two secret santa parcels. I wanted some peace and quiet so I could thoroughly appreciate them and OMG.. I was blown away by both.
    So from Drake22Ice I received the most amazing Sc Fi studies in both atc and larger format. Fabulous I love them all so much. Plus he gave me some awesome fabrics in my favourite colours, some ground coffee which looks totally kick-ass and I am really looking forward to opening, a cute lolly and some sleeves. Thank you so much. So much time and effort and I am enormously impressed with everything you sent.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Drake1.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	185.2 KB
ID:	24748

Name:	Drake3.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	242.8 KB
ID:	24747

Name:	Drake2.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	178.6 KB
ID:	24750

And from Kosmicgirl the most amazing set of Borg character from Star Trek which is prescient as I am a huge fan of the Borg. So extremely well done. A huge stash of totally fabulous fabric which I am itching to use, sheets of fabric stickers which is a new one on me... never come across that before. Very exciting, I have lots of ideas for how to use that. An amazing bar of super dark rich hand-made chocolate which clearly didn't make it to the photo... nom nom nom, some very handy atc blanks and all in a gorgeous llama box which I adore. Really superb. Thank you so much.

Name:	Kosmicgirl2.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	198.9 KB
ID:	24749

Name:	Kosmicgirl1.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	181.6 KB
ID:	24746

Sorry you both had to wait so long to find out my reaction. I really wanted to keep them to Christmas Day and savour the anticipation. xxx

Anna, COOL Borg! Love all your little details.

Abe, holy cow you created an amazing planet. That ship, that creature, that woman, whoa!!!! I really like how you made the atc close ups of the images in the large piece. Stellar! Bravo!

My last package is from CindyD. I hope you post in the gallery so folks can see your creations Cindy. Your wrapping was super pretty. I gotta up my wrapping game! I have a large piece, a winged cat, which you know I love this theme. A sweet pink kitty atc., fun colored pens which are great for my bullet journal, some kitty stickers thank you so fun!, two BOXY erasers which I have never heard of, had to look it up!, a package of encaustic boards which I will also try for the first time, COFFEE!!!!!!!, and a pendant with a moon cat inside. I am grateful, you are so generous, thank you Cindy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FROMcindyD.jpg  

+ Reply to Thread