IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: ALL: HALLOWEEN HANDS! Mail by Oct 20th, 2018

Blog Entries

DADA's hands are in, i will swap tonight & have them at the PO first thing in the morning!

Hi! My name is Tanya, but my friends call me Tea!

Now hosting:
    P&P: Surreal Anatomy; due Feb 22nd

Blog Entries

We are postal my lovelies!

Now hosting:

My inner critic is an evil monster yelling at me - always!

www.shesdreaming.de

4. Default

Received 3 amazing hands today from oddbread, evalila and zhou zhou!
    Facebook•~•Deviant Art•~•Instagram: PurplePencilArt•~

wahoo! I have a tentacled hat trick or treater here from DmyTLadybug. I love what you did putting fish on her shirt, that's really cool. And a magical scene with three CATS! from ZhouZhou. Thank you Tanya and Angie and Sandra. I"m so happy

Blog Entries

Woo hoo, hands are a landin!

Now hosting:

I received Catpratt's awesome witches and their cat familiars, Oddbreed's adorable pumpkin-headed trick or treater and the sexiest witch ever by our awesome hostess! Thank you all, especially TF Balding for hosting this awesome swap!
    Last edited by Zhouzhou; 11-20-2018 at 11:32 PM.

I sure hope mine aren't lost, its been 14 mail days to OK City from ARK - that's a long time....keep your fingers crossed.....
    I just wanted to applaud each of the artist on this site....you guys are amazing. I learn something everyday from your talent. Because of you I stretch my abiltiy on a daily basis and I'm always inspired by what I see you create. Thank you.

Blog Entries

That is just insane!! It usually only takes a few days between us... keep us posted. We'll all be sending happy safe thoughts that direction & possibly burning offerings to the Mail Gods.

I still have my postage receipt here & eta was 11-13. The clerk counted them all as "large envelopes" though, so i don't have any tracking for it.
    Last edited by TF Balding; 11-28-2018 at 04:21 AM.

Now hosting:

Thanks not here again today
    I just wanted to applaud each of the artist on this site....you guys are amazing. I learn something everyday from your talent. Because of you I stretch my abiltiy on a daily basis and I'm always inspired by what I see you create. Thank you.

Nope...…..again..

Blog Entries

Good news Annette!!! Your hands arrived... here. *derp* I have no idea why! There's no Postage Due or anything like that attached, the addresses are correct... sooo ??? But they are safe & i will get them back in the mail for you.

Now hosting:

wow that is so cool!!! They arrived yesterday and they are so awesome....Thanks so much to you T for hosting and for the precious kitty!! Angie I so love the twins....you have no idea how much I love them!!! And Evalila the Scream hand is the best... I love that movie and the detail and the creepy tree and village are awesome. Thank you all three!!!!

Still no sign of mine

www.shesdreaming.de

Blog Entries

I was wondering about your's Evelyn... I'm begining to question what the hell my PO guys did to those envelopes??? We will all keep our fingers crossed that they arive soon... if not, i will get started on a new set for you. It seems like we might've waited a crazy long time the last time we did a hands swap, too... Keep me posted!
    Last edited by TF Balding; 12-16-2018 at 05:56 PM.

Now hosting:

Sorry to be so late to the party, I got the mostest awesome hands, woooo...thank you Tanya for hosting, my returns are badass

They are here!! **Happy Dance**
    A big Thank you to Dadaology, DmyTLadybug and Oddbreed for fantastic hands and to Tanya for hosting another fun swap!

www.shesdreaming.de

Blog Entries

Ok wow *Yay*! Everybody has their hands now, right?? Happy HallowChristmas y'all!

Now hosting:

Closed Thread