IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ALL - Secret Halloween Present Swap - SIgn up by July 31st 2018, Send by Oct 5th 2018

1. How many packages do you want to send? 1, please.

2. Your favorite color? Color combinations? I pretty much like all colors and combos

3. What type HOMEMADE GIFT would you like to receive? Art doll, post card, anything hand made is always awesome!

4. What type of MINOR MAIL ART would you like to receive? ATCs, bookmark...I really love just about anything that's hand made!

5. What are your theme preferences? Animals, sideshow freaks, 'humanized' animals, famous people caricatures, witches, magical creatures, antlered humans, anything spooky but not really gross or morbid.

6. Are there art or themes/styles do you NOT want to receive? Nothing overtly religious, gross or really gory

7. Do you have any art journals, altered Tip-in or chunky books you would like pages for? Describe them (size, media, theme) none

8. What crafts or art projects can you do for your partner? Jewelry pendants, brooches, key chains, car mirror charms and earrings; art dolls (stuffies or paper articulated); hand puppets, leather tooled hair clasps and bracelets; charm bags, potion bottles, mini coffin cabinets; altered slide mailers; post cards; bookmarks; altered Jenga blocks; witches runes, witch bottles, mini spell kits...

9. Any allergies your partner should know about? If yes, please write what you would like instead of sweet treats: No food allergies...

10. What kind of candy do you like? What kind of candy do you NOT like? If you DON'T WANT CANDY, what DO you want??? Love really dark chocolate, licorice All Sorts, Mounds, and those wonderfully sinful Southern pecan pralines. Do NOT like milk or white chocolate, cordial cherries, gummies or marshmallow anything and I am boycotting Nestle brand, so that, too. I do like herb teas and flavored coffees, though, and wouldn't be disappointed getting either of them instead of sweets...

11. Anything else we should know: I'm asthmatic, so strong or artificial scents are not good and vegetarian, so nothing with gelatin or other animal stuff, please.

12. WHERE do you live? The sweltering hot and soggy Deep South

13. If someone wants to send you ephemera or art supplies, what would you most like to receive? Circus or carnival themed ephemera, hideous/tacky/ugly buttons, eyelash and nubby or fuzzy yarn scraps (just scraps!), little junky metal bits. I already have more art supplies than I can ever use in the remainder of my life span...
    Last edited by Zhouzhou; 07-15-2018 at 11:51 PM.

Got it Sandra, thank you.

When I link your answers in the first post list, please check to make sure your link is working. I check it, but let's do a double check so it works for everyone.

Oh my gosh, reading yalls lists already and there are so many things I want to make!!

I know, Urocyonfox. Every year, whether I can play or not, I look at the list and get excited thinking about all the art making possibilities.
    My name is Lucy and I read art blogs.

+ Reply to Thread