IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: The Winged Heart Swap - Due July 30th

Quote Originally Posted by AnnD View Post
    nanner, I think I screwed up! i thought this was a "mail by" but it looks like it's a "due by," and that means I'm the asshole who's dropping at the last possible second. I'm so sorry! The art up in here is A-mazing.
    No Probs, Ann Pantaloons. I WILL, however take an IOU for some future swappage. I miss you and your art greatly!
    Come wrap your tentacles around The Octopus Swap!

My Website: lifeofnanner.com My Instagram: #lifeofnanner

Mel, your prettybirds...sqwak...prettybirds are here! Beautiful creations, every last one. I'm thrilled that I get to keep one. Thanks so much!

And with that...I'll be swapping tonight. Thanks, all for such spectacular art and comradery!

Hey, All! Because you are all in my Club of Wub , I made you each a little nifty gifty (pictured below.) Open gently, as the wings are not fully backed, and are made from fairly delicate papers. Hope you enjoy my way of saying thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0682 (1).jpg  

Seeing all those little hearts and knowing one will fly to me just made my day. Thank you, Nanner!
    My name is Lucy and I read art blogs.

Thanks for the kudos peeps...I can't wait to get a Nan Glam heart!! Thank you!

You're welcome, dearies! I had to do something to honor all the great stuff you talented people put into the swap! All art is out for delivery. Some of you may even receive goodies as soon as tomorrow!

Hop, skip and a jump from nanner's so I received my returns in a flash! Thanks so much for hosting this sublime swap nanner. I love x3 my returns: divine cat with wings from art_junkie; fabulous ceramic heart with rose center from our illustrious host and the spectacular intricately designed heart from Waterblossoms. Can't wait to decide where I'm going to display these beauties. Reps on their way.

It does warm my HEART when returns start to arrive! I look forward to seeing where you decide to display your beauties, Bonnie!

Right now I have them on top of my old 80's entertainment center in the living room so I can admire them many times over (your little gift is in a pocket of hearts I have on my coffee table).

Sounds great! The display AND that you are still rocking an 80's entertainment center.

Happy mail in Texas! A totally cute fubsy parakeet heart from Kwailin777 (hints do pay off sometime), the incredible best-of-both-worlds heart with watercolor and found eyeglasses from Pochadiva, and finally after all these years of trading I got something ❤️ from Rapa! Your heart is beautiful, Rhonda. — And a sweet little heart and happy scrubber from our hostess with the mostest. It’s been fun!
    Last edited by Rosecake; 08-09-2018 at 07:53 PM.
    My name is Lucy and I read art blogs.

Thank you all for playing! It was a a real heartwarming experience. Don't forget to leave rep points and an iTrader for yours truly. Hope to see you all again in another swap soon.

+ Reply to Thread