IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15

Thread: Get Me Through It Gift Swap - Mail by 1/31, 2/28, 3/31

Another most amazing package THANK YOU Kosmicgirl...The chocolate was gone almost as soon as I opened it....it really is soooo good... The Giotto "balls" are way cool! Pens, I needed the white get very much.... and washi tape and a wide roll that you can actually color....can't wait to try it. The sand from the Rhein beach is awesome....I have sand from all over the world and love collecting it thanks for my own little part of Germany. and now drum roll please....the Art! Oh my I so hope you can post pictures.....She did a drop dead ATC of Poe,,,,,her comment was she crosshatched him to death it is just so completely perfect! I will admit I am collecting the BEST collection of Poe and Abe cards....And the last but not the least in anyway....Anna created the most awesome FISH EVER! It's a naughty Alice. it is so detailed and perfect in every little way. Her dress, her hair, the rabbit just WOW I have been so blessed in this swap. Thank you Anna, and to my other gifters and to AnnD for hosting such a fun and challenging swap.....
    I just wanted to applaud each of the artist on this site....you guys are amazing. I learn something everyday from your talent. Because of you I stretch my abiltiy on a daily basis and I'm always inspired by what I see you create. Thank you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rosecake View Post
    Ann, I hope you will post photos of your art for Bluevioletz. Google is uncooperative.

I want to, but I was in such a rush the morning I was packaging everything up that I did not get pictures!!! Bluevioletz, if I send you my email address, could you mail your pics my way?
    Know what I love a lot? TRADING! With you! PM me!

So happy to hear you like the gifts Annette! I'll upload pics in my gallery
    Last edited by kosmicgirl; 04-14-2018 at 07:41 AM.

Blog Entries

Hooray! Thank you for sending me scans, Bluevioletz! I am so, so happy you liked the package!

"Faerie Rescue" (ATC)

5x7

So beautiful, Ann. Thank you for showing them to us.
    My name is Lucy and I read art blogs.

My package from Bluevioletz is really staggering. You were very generous! I thank you! I hope you have scans you can post because the art is really wonderfully magical, with lots of great details. Magic!

I received two tiny brushes, always needed, thank you. A tiny green bag with a wizard holding a cool crystal, inside the bag was that cool blue stone. I love those! (but I forget what they're called). Two blank canvases. Super fun stickers, I love stickers like any decent 7 year old. Coffee!!!! yum, thank you.

3 glorious atcs. Take a look at them, they are beautiful. I love your fun ideas, right up my alley!

And a 5x7 MAGICAL PURPLE UNICORN with a castle in the background, pink mushrooms, pink sky, etc! It really is unbelievably cool.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fromBluevioletz.jpg  
    You can call me Cat or Cathy

I love to trade

Come play with us in the EYEBALLS swap!
    Jump on in the Urban Sketchbook MMH thread!

WEBSITE/BLOG ~ ETSY
    My Instagram

so happy you liked everything Cat! I had so much fun putting it all together for you. The velvet bag is an amulet pouch which also works as a necklace to hold a special good luck charm. It's all handmade by me with extra TLC. In your case, I added a crystal because I know you like shiny objects. I hope it brings you lots of ideas for all your art projects!

Blog Entries

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180415_134451-1152x716.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	276.2 KB
ID:	24172

My glorious Sandman themed haul from Sal! Yummy milk chocolate, new Copic nibs, super teeny tiny pens (that i have never even seen at my supply stores?!?), a brooding Dream atc & a beyond beautiful Delirium painting! I love it all, Sal! Thank you!

I'm finally back home, and went to pick up my final box at the post office today. First of all, the box itself made me smile - it was the box I sent out my first round! Lol! It's been around the world and back these past few months! Inside was a wonderful gift from Dada! So much fun that we made each other gifts this month

Annette sent me a glass of, listen to this - cinnamon cream honey! It sounds like the perfect scrumptious breakfast spread! Next I found three pens; a white gel pen, a 0.05 micron (can never have enough of those!) and a galaxy marker in white that will be tested right after posting this
    The art - Annette made me a gorgeous 4x4 octopus in such gorgeous colors! So different from the "standard" underwater blurs, which makes it even more striking! The detail is phenomenal, and the imagery is just so perfect! Wonderful swirling tentacle goodness... *swoon*
    Second there was a bookmark of Ed from Full Metal Alchemist! His smile just put an instant smile on my face as well! Super cool Annette, thank you so much!
    Also in the box, there was two really cute magnets, and one of those small easels, but with the tiniest canvas imaginable! I never saw a small one like that before...!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rps20180416_185105.jpg   rps20180416_185122.jpg  

kosmicgirl!!!! I received your package. What fun I just had! Thank you, you know me well. I have a kitty mermaid DOLL! She's very fancy And a cat in space tip in, omg, space-a-licious! I love the face on the cat, it looks thrilled to be using that ray gun! ha! Cool planets and background too.

The goodies, are SO GOOOOD! Perfect for me! ?Glitter, in cool colors, in teeny tiny bottles. I mean, what could be more fun than that?! Coffee, thank you thank you. I'll let you know how the dark is. Rhinestone stickies, fun! What out folks, rhinestones coming your way! Three pairs of the cutest socks in the world. The socks are super fun colors and will be great when the weather allows me to wear my chucks again. yum. And three gel pens that remind me of being a kid, LOVING pens and these colors. If I saw those pens in a store, I would have done the zombie-walk right toward them. Exactly what I like! Anna, wow, you spoiled me, thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fromKosmicGirl.jpg  
    You can call me Cat or Cathy

I love to trade

Come play with us in the EYEBALLS swap!
    Jump on in the Urban Sketchbook MMH thread!

WEBSITE/BLOG ~ ETSY
    My Instagram

11. Default

Eek, so sorry for the delay, goldfish!! I have moved since our last trade, so my address in your book may be outdated! Though, I still have access to the old address, just don't check it frequently. But got your gift perfectly today when I went to check on it!

Look at this STUNNING package!! I am in love with the menagerie you created, especially that barn owl. The technique you use with a simple outline and detailed texturing is used to very nice effect! I am so excited to have this set <3 Thank you also for the gel pens and ATC blanks! I use Gelly Roll often, but don't have those colors. Always happy to experiment with new ones! The way you displayed the tea was so cute and made opening extra fun

You are an absolute delight, thank you! <3

Come check out my original animal art for sale:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/whimsicalweasels

Instagram: Redwall151

Kosmicgirl I'm so pleased it arrived and you are pleased. You wanted local and that is Oklahoma honey....:>)
    I just wanted to applaud each of the artist on this site....you guys are amazing. I learn something everyday from your talent. Because of you I stretch my abiltiy on a daily basis and I'm always inspired by what I see you create. Thank you.

Yay! I was starting to worry. So sorry I didn’t check about the address! I’m glad you like it I had a lot of fun doing the animals.
    Hi, I'm Cara.

Bloop Bloop

Blog Entries

I received my final amazing package from ANN! WOO!

OK, I seriously LOVE the vagina canvas, LOL! I unwrapped it and we all started giggling like toddlers. It is amazing! Maude is always perfect and she will hang proudly on my wall, as a centerpiece. Love her! And I also love the 9th doctor! Everyone forgets about him so it was really cool to have him on an ATC. Yay! I love G&B 85! That is my favourite chocolate! As you can see in the photo, I already opened it before taking a pic. Could not resist. Thanks too for the microns and the Bristol blanks. I love those and we can't get them in Canada anymore!

Elizabeth says thanks too for the unicorn poop! LOL! She was totally thrilled to open a present and of course loved the poo!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AnnPresents.jpg  
    || Facebook || Store || Instagram || Blog || Etsy ||

OK FIFTEENTH TIME (slight exaggeration) trying to leave this comment and not back page/delete it. *&%%*&@#$%!!

My very late final package reports arrival at its very patient recipient's address. HOORAY. And now to all your great art!

AnnD, fantastic figures and facial features/expressions and shading. Faerie with bunny are the SWEETEST but that Maude pretty much kicks @ss.

Bluevioletz, beautiful magical forest creatures and scenery, wow!

Amerasu, brilliant Delirium! Your style is so recognizable, beautiful and unique!

DADA, terrific octopus! Great style and design!

kosmicgirl, Space Cat and Mermaid Cat are utterly charming and too cool!

goldfish, beautiful animals! Especially the llama and puffin! And owl. And squirrel. :-)

I am a little sad the whole production is drawing to a close. On the other hand, this last one stressed me out a bit so a break will be welcome!

Thanks so much AnnD for hosting this very cool multi-month event.

Blog Entries

I have had an absolute ball in this swap. The packages we've all been posting are seriously magical. They have done my soul good, just seeing them!

AND HOLY SHIT Y'ALL! Talk about doing my soul good! CindyD was my final partner, and she went to TOWN - then hurried back home and went to town AGAIN in brand new shoes, at which point, they re-named the town in her honor, because how the hell else could you possibly honor this amazing and generous bounty?!

First, I wish you could all see this Nina Simone, because there aren't words. I literally gasped when I pulled off the paper. My husband, unbeknownst to CindyD, l-o-v-e-s Nina Simone and plays her music all the time around the house, so he more or less lost his mind. She is STUNNING, CindyD. I am absolutely blown away by your portraiture and your hatching!

AND THEN. As though that weren't impressive enough, a Shirley Chisholm canvas! Holy feminist hero of mine! I didn't find out about Shirley Chisholm and her run for President until I stumbled across a documentary about her when was in my early 30s. She was an amazing woman and a huge trailblazer. I am absolutely in love with this portrait, CindyD - you captured something incredible in that expression, like she is looking out over a crowd that is cheering for her, waiting for them to be silent so she can speak. Her hair is outstanding, and I'm so glad you put the title of her book on the portrait! SWOONING I am!

CindyD totally honored and thrilled the political me with amazing stickers and buttons, on top of which she also included Red Vines, English toffee, blanks of all sorts, and brand new looooooong paint brushes, which I adore. They make me feel super elegant!

Cindy, I could never, ever in 10,000 days and nights of doing pure good deserve this package - but that is not the point. You didn't do it because I do or don't deserve whatever; you did it because of your profoundly loving and generous heart. I am grateful and stunned and humbled and HAPPY. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CD  - Wrapped.jpg   Nana Simone.jpg   CD Shirley Chisholm.jpg   CD Stickers.jpg   CD Buttons.jpg  

CD Blanks.jpg  
    Last edited by AnnD; 04-19-2018 at 12:22 AM.

Blog Entries

Sal, I am so very happy that Maude made you giggle! I absolutely loved painting her for you, and I know she will be so happy on your wall!

And YAY for the Ninth Doctor! He always draws the short straw, so I felt it was time to put him front and center.

WOOOOOOO for the last of the packages landing!!!

So you liked it? LOL thank you. You win all the awards for compliments.
    I could do with lettering practice but otherwise I was pretty pleased with those.

+ Reply to Thread