IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Get Me Through It Gift Swap - Mail by 1/31, 2/28, 3/31

Blog Entries

Oh yay! So glad the package arrived safely. You always worry until you know!
    || Facebook || Store || Instagram || Blog || Etsy ||

Blog Entries

All four of those ATCs are amazing, but I am totally in love with those mermaids, Sal! Fabulous package!
    Know what I love a lot? TRADING! With you! PM me!

3. Default

I just came home from a trip and just had to check and see all of the packages arriving for everyone. Super fantastic work, everyone! It makes me so happy seeing everyone else so happy. This is a neat idea! Brainstorming for gift part 2
    Come check out my original animal art for sale:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/whimsicalweasels

Instagram: Redwall151

I received a box from AnnD. For some reason it didn't occur to me that I might have our leader as a partner...I was very excited!!!

Ann managed to awaken my inner child...just take a look at the sweet little mercat crochet sculpture doll. She's a little bit of heaven that fits right in my palm and I swear I want to cuddle her and take her everywhere. LOOK!!! I love her so much! Whiskers, she even has whiskers!

And I'm lucky to receive a mixed media good witch piece from Ann too! Can you see that the rooster-riding-witch sports a soft fabric hat? I love this piece, it is SO perfect for me.

And Indianapolis coffee, and super bright marking pens.

Ann, you made me feel very special and I thank you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fromAnnD.jpg  
    You can call me Cat or Cathy

I love to trade

WEBSITE/BLOG ~ ETSY
    My Instagram

What a fun package you got, Cathy! That little mercat is adorable!
    My name is Lucy and I read art blogs.

A big surprise was waiting for me tonight from kittenheart. A very generous gift. The first thing I saw was the little art doll. What fun she is!!! Her hair is massive must be someone’s fur. Her face and body and arms are clay and held together with jewelry links , as a 3D articulated doll. She is just wonderful! She has great boobs! Lol - super doll ornament! I thought that was it but na na. I hope KH has pictures. Then I saw the four to die for ATCs!!!! Alice in Wonderland theme!! They are so freaking awesome! I love them!!! Ink on paper bag card stock!! With white and dabs of color! I so love them!!! And pens and and candy! THANK You Malin I’m very pleased and blessed!
    I just wanted to applaud each of the artist on this site....you guys are amazing. I learn something everyday from your talent. Because of you I stretch my abiltiy on a daily basis and I'm always inspired by what I see you create. Thank you.

I'm happy you like it, dada! I was pretty nervous sending them out, all of them was new experiences to me, but a lot of fun to make! yes, her hair is sheep wool, I like how it made her look almost witchy! the cardstock came with heaven phoenix, she brought a pad when she was visiting from canada, and she left a few sheets for me. fun paper to work on!

Blog Entries

That mercat from Ann is so fabulously awesome!

Wow! Gorgeous ATCs and doll from Kittenheart! What a fantastic Alice set!

Amerasu I love all those things! Cute funny animals. Dryads. Mermaids. FAB!
    ANND that is such a cool and excellent witch and what an adorable little cat mermaid!
    Kittenheart wow that is an amazing set of atcs and beautifully detailed doll.

SO! Who's got February started?

I’m going to be traveling until March 3rd but my gift is all finished and I’m having it shipped from my work on 2/26.

I can still receive mail but I won’t be able to post about it until I’m home.
    Hi, I'm Cara.

Bloop Bloop

I have four pieces planned for my february mailings. Three are finished. phew! The last one is scaring me!!!!!!!!!
    You can call me Cat or Cathy

I love to trade

WEBSITE/BLOG ~ ETSY
    My Instagram

Blog Entries

I have not started February gifts yet, LOL! But I did think about it and have made a list. I did buy the supplies yesterday though. WOO!

I haven't started thinking about February yet, but I have been dealt awesome partners, so I am confident thinking and shopping will be a breeze!

AND! I got my second gift today! It arrived earlier this week, but I only had time to get to the post office today. A woderful box from Ann was waiting for me! I will update with a picture tomorrow, it's dark and dreary here right now (and what better time to open gifts than on dark and dreary evenings?)
    First, the art! A gorgeous mixed media underwater piece. Mermaids and fish galore! Size I'm guessing 5x7 -ich? Gorgeous! And a bonus ATC portrait of moody Sam Winchester! Score!
    Three neon fineliners and some delicious looking chocolate covered coffee beans rounded up the gift! (I am fighting with my self to bring the beans to work or not. I know my colleague loves them just as much as I... decisions, decisions, decisions!)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rps20180217_210416.jpg  
    Last edited by kosmicgirl; Yesterday at 08:06 PM.
    --------**--------
    Hi, my name is Anna!

There has been issues with my address lately. If you have me on file somewhere, please update or check with me before sending!

I have things un-started, almost finished, finished and "I think I'm finished but I'm not sure". Not too bad!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kosmicgirl View Post
    I haven't started thinking about February yet, but I have been dealt awesome partners, so I am confident thinking and shopping will be a breeze!

AND! I got my second gift today! It arrived earlier this week, but I only had time to get to the post office today. A woderful box from Ann was waiting for me! I will update with a picture tomorrow, it's dark and dreary here right now (and what better time to open gifts than on dark and dreary evenings?)
    First, the art! A gorgeous mixed media underwater piece. Mermaids and fish galore! Size I'm guessing 5x7 -ich? Gorgeous! And a bonus ATC portrait of moody Sam Winchester! Score!
    Three neon fineliners and some delicious looking chocolate covered coffee beans rounded up the gift! (I am fighting with my self to bring the beans to work or not. I know my colleague loves them just as much as I... decisions, decisions, decisions!)
    Yay! I'm so glad it arrived! Yes, the underwater piece is a 5x7. If you do take the beans to work, I hope your co-workers are damn grateful to you!
    Know what I love a lot? TRADING! With you! PM me!

+ Reply to Thread