IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: P&P: Something FISHY (Creepy, Dark, Gothic) DUE March 31 2017

1. Default

Don't be sorry, i'm sorry! I hope you all have fun with the swap, all the fish i saw are gorgeous and
    you all put so much work in. Great ideas!!
    xoxo Klara

Ladies the Fish are swimming your way........
    I just wanted to applaud each of the artist on this site....you guys are amazing. I learn something everyday from your talent. Because of you I stretch my abiltiy on a daily basis and I'm always inspired by what I see you create. Thank you.

Oh no! I will never understand the fickle nature of postal services.
    - Judy -
    I always have a "work in progress" on my desk.

Some fresh fish swam in...and the water is fine! Many thanks to Dada for the octo-fish and Cat for the blue skelliefish. Great work and lots of fun. Thanks, all!
    When the artist finds himself, he is lost. - Max Ernst 1967

Yeah Nanner glad they arrived and you like your catch!!
    I just wanted to applaud each of the artist on this site....you guys are amazing. I learn something everyday from your talent. Because of you I stretch my abiltiy on a daily basis and I'm always inspired by what I see you create. Thank you.

I was almost a bad host and forgot about the iTrader pts....but they are done now. Thank you all for joining and so hope all are pleased with your returns. let us know when they arrive.

I have FISH!!!!! They are very comfortable here because it is nothing but wet these days. And 11 inches of snow this weekend. I'll keep them warm.

DADA thank you for hosting. I have art from DADA, EmeraldDragonfly and Nanner!!!! Thank you all
    You can call me Cat or Cathy

I love to trade

Come play with us in the EYEBALLS swap!
    Jump on in the Urban Sketchbook MMH thread!

WEBSITE/BLOG ~ ETSY
    My Instagram

Thanks for posting Cat

Please keep us posted as your Fish make it to you. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread