IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Halloween-a-thon - October 12-15, 2017

That's awesome Blanche, what a great opportunity for her. Hey Cindy, I just asked you for Poutine and friend! Hope it's not traded yet. I have some almost finished hope to work on them tonight. Had a long day at work and I have had a cold all week, I am kinda lagging but I love the artathon and don't want to miss out on some good cards!
    They call me Sandra

I am no longer at the Hill View address

Here are my halloween- or fall-themed athon cards available at the moment... (others available as well in my gallery, but they were made before the athon)

Having fun in October on the Inktober Unofficial Challenge! Stop in the thread & visit!

Fabulous freakiness everyone!
    I put up some witches in the gallery and I've got a bunch of drawlloween + inktober spookies available too. I'm hoping to have lots of art time tomorrow. It's been so great getting back into a daily practice it's about all I want to do right now!
    Hi, I'm Cara.

Bloop Bloop

Great cards, Goldfish! And congratulations to be back into daily practice :-)
    Having fun in October on the Inktober Unofficial Challenge! Stop in the thread & visit!

Is anyone else having problems uploading this evening? I was able to upload earlier but now I'm getting a nasty looking error message. ?
    Oh! You pretty things!
    Don't you know you're driving your mothers and fathers insane?

Here's my apprentice witch :

Click image for larger version

Name:	061.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	23379

Such amazing art! Drool!

I've got one more:

Blog Entries

Blanche, hahaha. Poor apprentice witch! She's fantastic, and I love the expression on her face!

Ginart, that's such a beautiful, dramatic portrait. I love the lighting and the posture. There is a feeling of high tragedy about this!

KPinAK, you have so many great ones! The Martian is totally endearing, and the fanged friend is spectacularly ominous!

CindyD, I am super happy that you released some of your treasures! They are knockouts!

I am going to try to make two more.

These two are also available:

Candy Girl

Sexy Satan
    Know what I love a lot? TRADING! With you! PM me!

Ginart, totally gorgeous wow!

Totally excellent creeps, AnnD, especially the super spook candy girl. Possibly too spooky for my house but the detail and color are excellent!

Here's some oddness/sort of Halloweenie things I have doodled up today,some still available (plus other available also!):
    Last edited by CindyD; 10-15-2017 at 08:58 PM.

Wow! Great art!
    I uploaded 2 more to my gallery last night. Hoping to finish up
    At least 3 more today!
    Last edited by KPinAK; 10-16-2017 at 01:48 AM.

Something came up at home and I don't think I'll be able to make another card today, which kinda breaks my heart because I love art-a-thons.

But at least I get to admire everyone's gorgeous art! I love the beautiful cards in this thread and the gallery and I hope you're all having a great time!

Awww! Is it over? This was fun. Thank you for hosting, AnnD!

I'm packing my envelopes today to put in the mail tomorrow. Thanks for trading with me! AnnD, so glad you hosted this again. I love it so
    You can call me Cat or Cathy

I love to trade

WEBSITE/BLOG ~ ETSY
    My Instagram

+ Reply to Thread