P&P : Photobombed Art, MAIL BY November 3rd
    Number of Players: Unlimited
    Number of Cards: 3/3
    Medium: P&P
    Mail By: November 3rd

Time to graffiti your own art!

Alrighty, so here's the idea...

Art by Egglebeggle

Photobombing! The art of taking a great concept, layout and design and totally disrupting it by putting something in the foreground or background that totally ruins the effect or message. This is a great opportunity to do something with those sketched out cards you have lying around but never flowered into fruition. Ruin them! With cats!

Art by Egglebeggle (again)

Well, doesn't have to be cats. Anything that takes the focus away from the main subject and says "Look at me!", like a kid picking his nose or a doggie squatting. But honestly, photobombing cats are just funny.

Art by Egglebeggle (couldn't find any other examples)

Don't be shy. If you got a question, shoot me PM! This is my first swap, so don't make me cry.

Swap Instructions:

1. Correct sized cards, 2.5 x 3.5, original art, no prints.
    2. Do your best artwork, please! Everyone else will be!
    3. When you are ready, PM me for my addy.
    4. US swappers - Please include 1 Forever Stamp
    International - $1 please (or whatever your country got)
    E'rebudy - A nice, proper sized address label
    (I'm more intrested in players than payers. If you ain't got the stamps, I'll cover ya. Just don't tell anyone else.)
    5. Let me know if anything unexpected comes up.
    6. Post here when you send and receive and don't forget your iTraders!
    7. Hosties not mandatory! (but appreciated)

Players:

1. Me!
    2. AnnD
    3. Waughtercolors
    4. Amerasu
    5. Kosmicgirl
    6. CindyD
    7. Wysteriavine
    Last edited by Egglebeggle; 08-14-2017 at 02:36 AM.
    Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up. - Picasso

Blog Entries

This is really damn fun - and I love that you couldn't find other examples! You found undiscovered country! (Which means it's discovered, I guess. But by you! I honor this! With sentence fragments!)

Put me in, Coach!
    Know what I love a lot? TRADING! With you! PM me!

Cool concept! I have a couple of ideas, but will have to see if I can actually do them before joining though.

I am honored to be in your first swap! This is such a cool idea EB, glad you thought of it. I'm in like Flynn!!!!!!!

Nice amount of time to make cards as well. I think I will google photobombing and see what ideas I can come up with.
    They call me Sandra

I am no longer at the Hill View address

5. Default

Yay! Off to a good start! I'm not the lonely kid in the corner with a crappy science fair project no one wants to look at!

AnnD - A honor to have you!
    Michelle - Look forward to see what you come up with!
    Sandra - Whatever, you came up with the idea for this swap. If not for you, my silly card would be in the Travelling Swap pile!
    Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up. - Picasso

Blog Entries

7. Default

The more the merrier! Thank you!

Me, me, me! Pick me!!!
    --------**--------
    Hi, my name is Anna!

There has been issues with my address lately. If you have me on file somewhere, please update or check with me before sending!

What a great idea! Lurking!
    Having fun in October on the Inktober Unofficial Challenge! Stop in the thread & visit!

10. Default

Anna - Definitely happy to have you!
    KpinAK - (waving & grinning)

I totally love those cats. I don't think I could miss it so I must join if I can join.
    I hope I don't wait til the last minute.

12. Default

Glad to have you, Cindy!

Got one sketched out. I saw a funny dog on Instagram named Judge. Had to try a card with him in it.
    They call me Sandra

14. Default

I can't wait to see him!

I just realized EB that he isn't photobombing art but instead a person, will it still work for the swap? This is a wip pic, I still have to paint it.
    They call me Sandra

Waughtercolors, maybe she is photo bombing him. Lol

Great theme for your first swap, Eggle! I'm glad the due date is so far away. I'm lurking until I get a couple done. (My family loves to photo bomb so I'll go scrolling through my phone gallery.)
    This too shall pass. It may pass like a damn kidney stone, but it will pass.

17. Default

Sandra, I love it! I can't wait to see it finished!

Ladybug, I'm keeping your seat warm!

I can't NOT sign up for this swap! Sign me up please?

I actually have several real and amazing photobombs courtesy of my cats, I even use one as the home screen of my phone.
    **I am looking to trade for the works of Frederic Leighton - what can I make for you?**
    I am also looking to trade for your art, PM me!

I have my cards sketched out! Too much fun, I was laughing my ass off looking at animal photobombing pics on the net
    --------**--------
    Hi, my name is Anna!

There has been issues with my address lately. If you have me on file somewhere, please update or check with me before sending!

20. Default

Yay, welcome Wysteriavine! And I can't wait to see the cards, Anna!

+ Reply to Thread