IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15

Thread: Secret Santa 2017! Mail by Nov 27 (Int), Dec 4 (Dom)

And my third package was from Nanner. Well, I'm thrilled you turned out to be one of my partners. I adore your work and your taste!

I received from Nanner a wonderfully bright cheerful loving heart sculpture that is hanging on my wall. She used those durable shopping bags for the color shooting out of the heart, LOOK!!! So fun And tons of fun special things: all wrapped up so brightly was the heart sculpture, the coolest moving cat MOMA postcard, a cat notebook, a cat note pad, a really fun zipper case with vintage cameras on it, a glue stick, cat washi tape, a fun eraser, black pens thank you, some ring binders, a marker in the shape of lipstick very cool, a cat cozy omg I can't even believe it and a tin of Mr. Rogers EncourageMINTS, seriously. wow. Really? No lie, all these great amusing fun smile-provoking thoughtful gifts!!! Thank you! I feel special and spoiled and so lucky!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fromNannerHaul.jpg   fromNannerHeartWow.jpg   fromNanner.jpg   fromNannerMints.jpg   fromNannerWrapped.jpg  

You can call me Cat or Cathy

I love to trade

Come play with us in the EYEBALLS swap!
    Jump on in the Urban Sketchbook MMH thread!

WEBSITE/BLOG ~ ETSY
    My Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by catpratt View Post
    I feel so humbled by everyone's efforts and generosity, thoughtfulness and creativity. I opened my packages earlier today and I just sit there, stunned. I really appreciate you all, this community. Thank you.

First, a package from Ainslee. Very sweet wrapping, the bears! Three fabulous ATCs, in my favorite themes, they are so wonderful, thank you. A kitty pencil holder, colored pencils, a white gel pen, some sparkle markers yes!, tons of atc blanks very cool, a lot and I mean a lot of washi tape, super fun stickers too cute!!!, a sweet cat pencil sharpener, a little kitty form, two kinds of organic tea wow! I think you went a bit overboard, but it was so much fun to open everything. You nailed it, thank you!!!
    I'm so glad you liked everything! I had a lot of fun putting the package together, and I also fell in love with the bear paper when I saw it. Most of the stickers are actually from this really cool sticker/stationery subscription service called Pipsticks that I tried out. They have so many fun things there. Definitely recommend it.

The tea is from the best grocery store ever here. Giant international section, bulk food section, bulk candy section, bulk tea, etc. I'm not a chai person, but my mother loves their chocolate chai tea (especially when I use the frother on my Ninja coffee brewer to foam either chocolate or sweet cream coffee creamers to put in it.). I think she cheats though. When she scoops it, she tries to get as many chocolate chunks in it as possible. xD Their toasted mate is one of my favorites- a nice, smooth, toasted taste with coffee notes.

I hope you have fun with all the art goodies, too! The blue pencil is the kind I love to sketch with because it erases really easily and it also doesn't show up much at all when scanned or photographed. And don't worry about me going overboard- I'm both a hoarder of papers and pens and "OHH PRETTY THIS WRITES RAINBOWS!" stuff and stickers/washi, as well as a bit enthusiastic about this swap. I like sending out packed packages.
    EvisceratedUnicorn @ Wysp
    evisceratedunicorn @ Tumblr (personal blog)
    evisceratedunicorn-art @ Tumblr (art/WIP blog)
    EvisceratedUnicorn @ Instagram
    Eviscerated Unicorn Artwork @ Facebook

F/K/A Ainslee

Blog Entries

Has everyone received everything? I haven't heard from anyone missing but just want to be sure!
    || Facebook || Store || Instagram || Blog || Etsy ||

Quote Originally Posted by Amerasu View Post
    Has everyone received everything? I haven't heard from anyone missing but just want to be sure!
    I've received everything and all three packages I sent out were received and opened.
    EvisceratedUnicorn @ Wysp
    evisceratedunicorn @ Tumblr (personal blog)
    evisceratedunicorn-art @ Tumblr (art/WIP blog)
    EvisceratedUnicorn @ Instagram
    Eviscerated Unicorn Artwork @ Facebook

F/K/A Ainslee

I received everything and the folks I sent to received theirs. Thanks for all you do Amerasu and for running this again. I look forward to it so much every year!
    You can call me Cat or Cathy

I love to trade

Come play with us in the EYEBALLS swap!
    Jump on in the Urban Sketchbook MMH thread!

WEBSITE/BLOG ~ ETSY
    My Instagram

All is finis here, too. Such a great swap. Thanks for putting it together for us, Sal!

Cat, I'm super stoked you liked your spoils. It was tons of fun to go cat-crazy on you, ha!
    When the artist finds himself, he is lost. - Max Ernst 1967

Blog Entries

Thank you to all the Santas! Everything all clear
    Never give up on a dream, because of the time it is taking to accomplish it.. The time will pass anyways.

+ Reply to Thread