IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14

Thread: Secret Santa 2017! Mail by Nov 27 (Int), Dec 4 (Dom)

Super cool art from Ann. Wow, you are a master with yarn. I love the little Saga characters, wow.
    You can call me Cat or Cathy

I love to trade

WEBSITE/BLOG ~ ETSY
    My Instagram

So glad it arrived and you are pleased....

Also, I got an amazing package from Dadaology!! I LOVE every bit of it. There were fantastic peg people and beautiful art all based on Nightmare before Christmas. All of it is incredible. There were also some goodies that I forgot to hide immediately and my husband found the dark chocolate bar.

I will get photos put up soon when I'm not having tech issues![/QUOTE]
    I just wanted to applaud each of the artist on this site....you guys are amazing. I learn something everyday from your talent. Because of you I stretch my abiltiy on a daily basis and I'm always inspired by what I see you create. Thank you.

Default wysteriavine gifts

Here are a couple of pictures of my items for Wysteriavine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails swap 6.jpg   swap 2.jpg  
    I just wanted to applaud each of the artist on this site....you guys are amazing. I learn something everyday from your talent. Because of you I stretch my abiltiy on a daily basis and I'm always inspired by what I see you create. Thank you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kosmicgirl View Post
    Thank you so much for this wonderful gift Ann, I love it all! And since Amerasu seemed to have a few fingers in the creative process as well, a huge thanks to her as well!
    Yaaaaaaaaay! I'm so glad you like everything!

So for everyone who isn't kosmicgirl, here's the story behind the ornaments. Amerasu and her husband are gamers, as are my husband and I. Since we all happen to love the same kinds of games (score!) we play together regularly over Skype, and sometimes Amerasu's son joins in as well. SO.

We had finished gaming one night when I said to Amerasu, "What should I make for kosmicgirl for Secret Santa?" She said, "OH! You know what she LOVES? Saga!" Amerasu, her husband, and her son all started chiming in with input on various characters I could make. As soon as I found out there was a raspberry-colored ghost with her guts hanging out, I was pretty much sold, but when they added that there was a green cat who's called Lying Cat because he goes around telling everyone they're lying, I was like WHERE DO I SIGN?!

Anna, I had so much fun making all of those pieces for you! And I am tickled pink, purple, and blue that your mom got to be there for the opening!
    Know what I love a lot? TRADING! With you! PM me!

I wanted to say I got my second and final package and I feel so spoiled! I'm truly lucky to have gotten two generous and talented "santas".

Dada, thank you for posting pics! My phone sucks for posting pics and I have been away from home. Your art deserves to be seen!

Ann, I got your package and it's utterly amazing! The ludo doll, the ATCs, the chocolate, supplies all perfect. The Ludo doll is fantastic, I really like how you used glue(I think?) to make the claws and teeth. The ATC's are so beautiful with an incredible texture to them. Finally, the chocolate is exactly what I would buy myself if given the option. Thank you!!
    I'd love to trade art with you, please ask!

Blog Entries

I got a package from sleepingwithvampires! I went to the eye doc today, and the news wasn't good, either.... so this really REALLY brightened my day! Sorry if these are crappy photos, I still can't see very well after those dilation drops they used.

I love love LOOOOVE everything about this package! Oh my goodness, the awesomeness is indescribable!

This is the first Breath of the Wild card I've gotten, too! It is PERFECT! And the quote on the frame of the larger piece is just too damn cool Thank you so much for these! They are going to fit right into my collection

And the funniest thing is, I already had the WindWaker doll. I was thinking to myself that it is SO cool that now I can even out the layout by sitting him on both sides. Pleased the perfectionist in me hahah! Then I realized, they aren't exactly alike! Hell to the yeah! I didn't even know there were two versions of it! *happy dance*

I just love this package Thank you! It was an awesome surprise for a crappy couple of weeks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9341.jpg   IMG_9342.jpg   IMG_9343.jpg  

My Preferences for Swaps: HERE
    My collection: HERE

7. Default

I received an awesome package from catpratt! Full of so many goodies I didn't think it was a mini at first. I love my new art and cards and can't wait to try out this hot coco! Thanks so much, it's been a crazy hectic week and this was a super fun way to wrap it up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gift2.jpg  

Blog Entries

Default Small (But Huge) package from ReneKunert

Rene, I thank you so much for the filled package of goodies!

For the Art!! FIVE ATCs of cute monsters, dorky girl with a clock, and some wonderful sketches of a dragon skull, and a man making drama face. ONE Larger card of a graceful Dragon that is so sweet and colorful. ONE cut out wood piece of a merman. THREE prints(one magnet and two bookmarks) of dragons and skulls that are very impressive. FOUR coloring pages of drawings of women, faeries, and death moths. All so great and I thank you!

Art Supplies! ATC blanks, Board canvases of two sizes, sketch notebook, blank coasters(super cool idea), a skull eraser, and a daisy eraser. Very cool and I hope to spend a lot of the new year throwing myself into my ideas.

Goodies! Some tea to try since I have cold, and some chocolate santas! Yum!

Thank you again , Rene and Merry Christmas
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fullsizeoutput_104.jpg  
    Currently working on projects outside of ATCs, so if I don't join your swap, please know that I want to.... I'm just way to overbooked

I couldn't wait and opened my package from Rapa. She made me a cat mermaid. The most lovely faced creature. Open the picture so you can see the teeny details. Each scale is a different color. Her top his unbelievable with starfish and pearls and little sea treasures. Her ears are perfect and look at her hands/paws, amazing!!! I love her, so much. This was the perfect creation for me, seriously. Thanks you.

And chocolate and brush pens and lovely wrapping. Rapa, you're the best!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FROMrapa.jpg  
    You can call me Cat or Cathy

I love to trade

WEBSITE/BLOG ~ ETSY
    My Instagram

Oh my, that mermaid is astonishingly wonderful! Rapa makes such beautiful art dolls.
    My name is Lucy and I read art blogs.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drake22ice View Post
    Rene, I thank you so much for the filled package of goodies!
    Yay! So glad it arrived safely! I was starting to get a little nervous lol! I’m glad you enjoy the package
    Merry Christmas to you, too!

My Preferences for Swaps: HERE
    My collection: HERE

+ Reply to Thread