IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Summer Art-a-thon - July 27-30, 2017

Blog Entries

I'm working on cards tonight
    || Facebook || Store || Instagram || Blog || Etsy ||

Such lovely art from everyone! I'm busy colouring some cards for a tarot trade before I start some new art

Blog Entries

I'm hanging out (read: watching the guys play video games in a dark room) with a friend tonight... I'm sorely tempted to go get my cards & start drawing. And tomorrow I'm painting a nursery mural (essentially one of those Pinterest diy type painters tape mountain scenes) for my boss's new grandson... my weekend kinda went to hell in a hand basket at the last minute. I'm glad I had several cards ready to color before the athon started, so at least I'll have SOMETHING to look forward to this weekend.
    Now hosting:
    Found Poetry, Open Themed atcs, mail by July 22!
    ALL: Halloween Hands! Mail by Oct 1st!

Hi! My name is Tanya, but my friends call me Tea!

Blog Entries

Cindyjob and I are working busily while my husband DJs for us. Right now, he's on a Salt-n-Pepa kick, which is good by me! I just finished a skinny page or a bookmark or a 3x7, depending on how you want to look at it. I will post it when it's dry!

Wooooooo a-thon!
    Know what I love a lot? TRADING! With you! PM me!

Finished a few personal trade cards woohoo. That month long of hardly any art in June really messed with the mojo! Anyone still up and arting!? It's Friday night!!!

Need some advice art-a-thon peoples Doing colours on this card and feel a bit stuck. Should she have coloured hair or leave it as it is? If coloured, what colour? Blonde, brunette, redhead or light blue or light pink with different colour for ribbons? Stuck.

7. Default

I actually like it white, seems very reaper/death like that way. Beautiful card Jelly!
    I'm gonna try to artathon to get some cards done today too!! Lovely cards from everyone so far!
    We're living in a planet of dreams. ~
    Instagram | DeviantArt

Blog Entries

She is an absolute knockout! And you KILLED IT on that hand, no pun intended! I am submitting a third motion for white. She rocks!
    Know what I love a lot? TRADING! With you! PM me!

Ditto what they wrote, Jelly. The pale face and muted colors already get the job done!
    My Website: lifeofnanner.com My Instagram: #lifeofnanner

Blog Entries

I vote pale! And send her to ME!
    Now hosting:
    Found Poetry, Open Themed atcs, mail by July 22!
    ALL: Halloween Hands! Mail by Oct 1st!

Hi! My name is Tanya, but my friends call me Tea!

Here's one from me, a bookmark based on that fab Robert Frost quote..this road leading to that lovely place called Home. Made as part of the bookmark swap I'm hosting (should you feel enticed to join, clicky-click-me.)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9021.jpg  
    My Website: lifeofnanner.com My Instagram: #lifeofnanner

I'm loving that bookmark, Miss Nanner!
    My name is Lucy and I read art blogs.

Leave her exactly the way she is Jellyscuds! Love her! And everyone, wow, what great art! I hate missing out on this!
    Barnyard Animals swap- Due August 30
    Halloween Artiticulated Doll swap- Due Oct 11

All of this lovely, wonderful, fantastic artwork is making me green with envy, I want every piece!

I'm working away over here and everything is taking SO much longer than I thought. Somehow I thought I could just bang out a bunch of intricate pieces. There is a movie marathon going in the background and my husband is picking up dinner. Cards will be getting done tonight...
    I'd love to trade art with you, please ask!

Awwww Nanner! Love this one. Especially since your nest is such an awesome place to be. XOXOXO
    TRADE with me this summer!!!!

So I have a few in the gallery that Jellyscuds has first dibs on so I am TRYING not to even look at all the amazing stuff Ann is making RIGHT NEXT TO ME...much less browse the gallery!!I for sure have at least one more in me tonight.
    TRADE with me this summer!!!!

I was planning to spend the whole day making cards but stupid stuff kept coming up and I only managed to finish one. I hope I do better tomorrow!

Click image for larger version

Name:	043.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	22920

Here's another one:

Click image for larger version

Name:	044.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	22921

Both cards are already traded/promised to members but I'll try to make a last card today if I can.

Thankyou everyone for the advice. I left it white.
    I definitely have to get in on that bookmark swap, Nanners. My mind is ticking over already!

I didn't get any new art done this weekend, but I did get a little bit of colouring into cards for Pabkins monthly instagram trade. I'm a bit hooked on this tarot idea now and want to make two sets of at least the major arcana; one with the drama girls/guys and one full of cheeky goblins.
    Here's the finished goblin one and the other 2 cards that I'm still colouring.

(I get way too many distractions on the weekends)

+ Reply to Thread