IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Summer Art-a-thon - July 27-30, 2017

I might have used athon as an excuse to buy new colored pencil set, oops.

I've tried arting and watching movies at the same time but it doesn't work. I don't watch foreign movies without subtitles and Finnish movies are mostly total rubbish. Music instead is a good choice for me.
    I have a new address.

Now I'm curious to see Finnish movies cuz I can't think of one I've ever experienced.
    Kylie Johnston
    www.kjarting.com

You're not missing much. Depressing stuff with lots of swearing and many of them have this guy (IMDB link) hanging around naked.
    I have a new address.

Hmmm. Very hunky.
    My name is Lucy and I read art blogs.

Blog Entries

I'm probably full of shit, but I feel like I saw about five minutes of a Finnish detective show on Netflix. Is that possible??? I had to change the channel, because obviously subtitles don't work for art.

Last time Amerasu was here, we had a Q marathon, starting with Next Gen, through DS9 and ending with Voyager. It rocked!

This time, Cindyjob will be here. We usually do music, but she might be tired of K-Tel's "The Same 204 Songs that Won't Make AnnD Cry." You can take the uterus out of the girl, but you can't take the sad songs out of the tears ducts, as my grandmother used to say.
    Know what I love a lot? TRADING! With you! PM me!

AnnD that is possible. What I know Netflix has streaming rights to series called Bordertown in US, though I don't know if it's still there.
    I have a new address.

+ Reply to Thread