IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: P&P: People of the Forest Redux! DUE October 15, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by goodmorningstarshine View Post
    Ugh! Those jerks! I actually took it to the post office and they told me how much postage to put on it!
    Oops, nobody is perfect! Just a couple bucks I think. ;D

I believe that Crystal's was the last set I was expecting, and it is here! Hope to have a picture to share some time this weekend. Within about a week, all returns should be heading to their new homes.
    Thanks so much to everyone who joined in!

Have mine arrived already? That would be a new record.

Oooooooh, thank you Ginart. No, they have not! And of course we won't swap without them.

I also just heard from Ladybug and she will be mailing a couple on Monday, so I DID take a group shot, but I may need to do another!

Apologies for the incorrect announcement earlier! But here is a current group shot and we have two sets left coming in.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails potf 2 Oct 2017 sm.jpg  

Super cool! A collection like this looks so awesome all together! Wauw!

Quote Originally Posted by CindyD View Post
    Oooooooh, thank you Ginart. No, they have not! And of course we won't swap without them.

I also just heard from Ladybug and she will be mailing a couple on Monday, so I DID take a group shot, but I may need to do another!

Apologies for the incorrect announcement earlier! But here is a current group shot and we have two sets left coming in.

Final two sets are received! I am shooting for next weekend for mailing out, because this weekend I have the boyfriend in the hospital after back surgery. (It went great. He is probably coming home tomorrow.)

Glad all is well on the home front! I will be looking forward to my returns arriving soon. I don't envy you swapping that many cards, there is a LOT! How nice to look at that much art all at one time! WOW. So cool! Thanks for hosting such a large swap Cindy, you are appreciated.

They call me Sandra

I am no longer at the Hill View address

So I managed to swap this week, sooner than expected! I've got everyone sorted and the first returns are going out today, with a few more every day through the weekend, when I hope to have everyone completely mailed. Thanks so much to everyone for making a great swap!

Also, a very nice person (maybe goldfish?!) included a lovely variety of blanks and I forgot to mention it in my note and now I'm not sure who it was, so thank you for those! iTraders coming by this weekend as well.

Don't forget to leave rep for the cards you get! I hope you love them! I think you will.

Good to hear everything's okay.

Thanks for the group shot. Fun to see what returns.
    I have a new address.

10. Default

Got mine in the mail today. Tea's Masked Antler Dude and Brown Flower Queen from Ginart. Thank you to everyone!
    Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up. - Picasso

Wow! That was quick!
    All the internationals were mailed today, and a few US just finished this evening for mail Monday.

kreationqueen, maria magenta and sillywildmadge arrived in my mailbox! Lovelies one and all! Thanks for hosting Cindy!
    They call me Sandra

I am no longer at the Hill View address

13. Default

Got my awesome cards in the mail from Drake22ice, ZhouZhou, and goodmorningstarshine! Thank you for hosting CindyD!

weeeeeeeee! Art in my mailbox! Thank you CIndyD, love this swap I have cards from goldfish, Rapa, Trilov, CindyD, Drake22ice and Sillywildmage. Thanks everyone for the forested beauty.
    You can call me Cat or Cathy

I love to trade

WEBSITE/BLOG ~ ETSY
    My Instagram

15. Default

My cards came a few days ago...apologies for just now posting; lifes been hectic!
    Got cards from drake22ice, blanche, and ravenshadow.
    Fun swap, great artwork!

My cards arrived today! Thanks to catpratt, zhouzhou, Trilov, CindyD and goldfish for those amazing pieces!

Got my returns yesterday. Thanks so much for hosting Cindy. I absolutely love my beautiful cards from Q-ni, waughtercolors, and jellyscuds!
    Hi, I'm Cara.

Bloop Bloop

My wonderful returns are here! Thank you Sillywildimage, Halla, and DMYLadybug! Thanks CindyD for hosting a fabulous swap!

Got my returns. Thanks for CindyD for hosting this and PurpleRealm, zhouzhou and IceKat for the beautiful art. iTrader and rep points are left.
    I have a new address.

+ Reply to Thread