IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: ALL: Secret Halloween Swap MAIL BY October 7, 2017

Thank you.....so excited as always...
    I just wanted to applaud each of the artist on this site....you guys are amazing. I learn something everyday from your talent. Because of you I stretch my abiltiy on a daily basis and I'm always inspired by what I see you create. Thank you.

2. Default

Well this looks like all sorts of fun! May I please Join?

1. How many packages do you want to send? (1 or 2)

2. Your favorite color? Color combinations?
    Greens, blues, teals.. (mainly cool colors, earth tones, and jewel tones)

3. What type HOMEMADE GIFT would you like to receive? (remember this is SMALL)
    I love small art like postcards, bookmarks, or even sculptures.

4. What are your theme preferences?
    Halloween wise I love skeletons and skulls of the more anatomical studies nature, ravens/crows, autumn leaves, and you can never go wrong with a corgi

4. Are there art or themes/styles do you NOT want to receive?
    Religious, Blood/Gore, political, preferably nothing with glitter as it gets EVERYWHERE

5. Do you have any art journals, altered Tip-in or chunky books you would like pages for? Describe them (size, media, theme)
    Nope

6. Any allergies your partner should know about? If yes, please write what you would like instead of sweet treats:
    Nope

7. What crafts or art projects can you do for your partner?
    Paint, draw, bit of sewing, knitting, book binding, collage, bit of jewelry making

8. What kind of candy do you like? What kind of candy do you NOT like?
    Milk Chocolate, Fruity Candies, Peanut butter and Chocolate combined, Caramel. Pretty much your standards but NOT nuts (no allergies but the texture is just off putting to me)

9. Anything else we should know:
    Not that I can think of

10. WHERE do you live?
    Middle of Nowhere Minnesota

11. If someone wants to send you ephemera or art supplies, what would you most like to receive?
    Pens with waterproof ink, unusual stencils or papers, honestly I'm an art supply hoarder so I love anything and everything. Or if you've got Art Show Cards or Examples of your other work my students love to see physical examples from artists from elsewhere (they always act so surprised when I remind them that artists exist everywhere and they aren't all named van Gogh or Picasso)

Sillywildimage, I think you're right. You can never go wrong with a corgi. Either you have a good imagination or you own one.
    This too shall pass. It may pass like a damn kidney stone, but it will pass.

4. Default

While I would like to claim the good imagination, I do indeed have 2 corgis DmyTLadybug. They seem to think all artwork needs to be corgi themed and from time to time I must oblige them.

I filled out the entire questionnaire and when I hit post it said I wasn't logged in : ( I've been having major technical probs all day, so I'm just gonna say I'm in for 1 gift and I will post my answers when the universe decides to cooperate.

Hello and welcome! I'm writing from my iPad while on vacation in Maine. Keep checking for my accuracies in the first post to be sure what I post reflects your requests. Glad to see you Sillywildimage and Jacktron. Sorry for computer hassles Jacktron, technology!!!
    You can call me Cat or Cathy

I love to trade

SECRET HALLOWEEN shhhhhh, come play! You know you want to!!!

WEBSITE/BLOG ~ ETSY
    My Instagram

1. How many packages do you want to send? 1

2. Your favorite color? Color combinations? Any colors will do. I prefer bold, contrasting colors like in Sci-Fi movie posters, but I'm not too picky.

3. What type HOMEMADE GIFT would you like to receive? Anything is great!

4. What are your theme preferences? Monsters from Monster Squad movie, A mad scientist in his lab with creepy things, dark witches, cryptozoology, anything dark, spooky or weird. Halloween in my fav.

4. Are there art or themes/styles do you NOT want to receive? I'm not really into cute pumpkins or cute halloween things. I like things to look scary or dark.

5. Do you have any art journals, altered Tip-in or chunky books you would like pages for? Describe them (size, media, theme) Not right now.

6. Any allergies your partner should know about? If yes, please write what you would like instead of sweet treats: I'm trying to lose some weight and eat better, treats are fine but I also would really love hot tea or erasers or something.

7. What crafts or art projects can you do for your partner? Clay, paper mache, paintings on canvas or paper, ATCs, basic sewing projects

8. What kind of candy do you like? What kind of candy do you NOT like? I like chocolate with peanut butter or raspberry flavors inside.

9. Anything else we should know: Halloween is my most favorite holiday. I'm actually changing all of my home and holiday decor to be more inspired by Halloween. Feel free to go all out and get really weird with it.

10. WHERE do you live? Fairview, TN

11. If someone wants to send you ephemera or art supplies, what would you most like to receive? Anything really, but I'm mostly into paints, paint brushes, pens, white gel pens, etc. Little notebooks or books of watercolor paper are always loved.

Ok I've lurked long enough... I'd like to join please. I'll fill my questions out soon.

1. How many packages do you want to send?

2. Your favorite color? Color combinations?

3. What type HOMEMADE GIFT would you like to receive? (remember this is SMALL)

4. What are your theme preferences?

4. Are there art or themes/styles do you NOT want to receive?

5. Do you have any art journals, altered Tip-in or chunky books you would like pages for? Describe them (size, media, theme)

6. Any allergies your partner should know about? If yes, please write what you would like instead of sweet treats:
    no allergies

7. What crafts or art projects can you do for your partner?

8. What kind of candy do you like? What kind of candy do you NOT like?

9. Anything else we should know:

10. WHERE do you live?
    Texas

11. If someone wants to send you ephemera or art supplies, what would you most like to receive
    I've moved I have a new address

Skyjules.com

+ Reply to Thread