IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: ALL: Secret Halloween Swap MAIL BY October 7, 2017

My first package is from KosmicGirl. YOur wrapping was super cute, way better than mine, and I love the cute little stickers you used on the colorful envelopes. Especially that little wolf man!

Anna sent me what smells like delicious coffee beans and yes I am totally going to do the cold brew, do it all the time. The Nessie tacks are so funny and you probably don't know but we have a legend around here about a monster in Lake Champlain. So these tacks won't be Nessie but Champ, perfect. The dancing Frank doll has a ton of character. You make awesome dolls! The blue witch is super sweet and right up my alley, thank you. The two atcs are great. Can you all squint and look really closely at the two pumpkin head folks in front of the gravestone? Anna called the card "The Young Prince". He's got a crown with a perfect teeny bat on it. And the skeletal hand is AMAZing! It looks almost alive. I can't believe the detailing you put into the Autumn Spirit atc, so special. You totally spoiled me Anna, thank you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kosmicGirlGifts.jpg   wrappedKosmicGirl.jpg  
    You can call me Cat or Cathy

I love to trade

WEBSITE/BLOG ~ ETSY
    My Instagram

My second package is from Zhouzhou.

Sandra also killed it on the wrapping. Love the little stamped paper. Check out the delicate pumpkin drawing on the envelope, it's SO PRETTY!! And cats cause you all know I love cats Thank you.

Top left did you make that box holding a ton of atc blanks? What a fun idea. And I can be a bit more organized
    Bottom left is a little opening display for moos and the moos can be removed. THis is SO cool, never saw anything like it. I love the moos. That teeny cat by the witch, oh man, how cute is that?!
    Oops picture doesn't have a cool wood/glass beaded bracelet cause I'm already wearing it, thank you. I love bracelets! I'm a bracelet junkie!
    The skull bead is on a cool pendant necklace. Love love so perfect for me!
    A pink unicorn doll. Yep. I squeeled when I saw this. You know I love your horses. You made me the ultimate, a pink unicorn doll. I am thrilled!
    Mints in a Ouija tin are super fun! Rooibos tea, my fave
    As if that's not enough you also made me a trick or treating anteater atc, how funny. Love that idea! And a Mushroom vampire dude who looks to be in a crabby mood. Absolutely wonderful. You spoiled me too and I thank you for making this so much fun!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wrappedZhouZhou.jpg   ZhouZhouGifts.jpg  

I love to trade

WEBSITE/BLOG ~ ETSY
    My Instagram

I received a package from Cindyjob yesterday. I love everything. Two beautiful paintings and a spooky vampire. Love the monster pencils and skull wine topper. Thank you for the healthy treats. I can't wait to try them! Thank you so much again, and Happy Halloween!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails unnamed.jpg  

Beautiful paintings CindyJob. I hope you post them in the gallery because I want to be able to see them up closer. I see a man lurking in the background??? Lucky you jacktron!

I love to trade

WEBSITE/BLOG ~ ETSY
    My Instagram

Omg, I've been away for the last few weeks and missed out on... well, basically everything! Artathon, drawlloween, the awesomeness in this thread, oh my goodness! There is so much drool-worthy art here, I can't begin to mention all of it!

Cat, I am so happy you liked your gifts, and I wasn't bothered by you knowing that I was your partner at all! There was so much stuff on your wishlist, I think it was easy enough to surprise you And it would be a total shame if you weren't allowed to play along!
    --------**--------
    Hi, my name is Anna!

There has been issues with my address lately. If you have me on file somewhere, please update or check with me before sending!

Default Boooooo!!!

I have been far away for a number of weeks and just came home to Oregon-YAY! and to be greeted by two very special packages is a very fine thing!

First package was from Rene Kunert.
    A beautiful Lunar Moth Doll! Atcs a moth and a skelly girl which I adore. A painting of entwined seahorses and yummy Belgian Dark Chocolate.
    The second surprise package from Silversweet.
    WOW, Blew me away with the Raven wall hanging, complete with hardware!, The black feather ink pen is to die for with the bottle of black ink which I can't wait to try out. A wonderful Jack-o-lantern cover to a handmade folding book, and an antique page from an old poetry book of THE RAVEN! Oh, and a bar of NOIR chocolate.

Thank you to both very talented artists. I am grateful and thrilled to have these wonderful creations from your heart to mine.
    Your artwork will be well displayed in my studio and the chocolates... well, I plan to hide out with the skeletons in my closet to gnaw away at them in complete selfish joy.
    May the veil open to all on Hallow's eve. Trick or Treat!

PS Apology to Silversweet...I cannot load two photos! Trying.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fromrenekunert10-2017.jpg  
    Last edited by wildholly; 10-17-2017 at 06:08 PM. Reason: trying to add second photo

Do not know why I cannot add the photo of silversweets gifts to me. I have been trying and upload manager will not let me...I did enter both photos into the gallery as well. thanks

Holly, is the photo too large? Try making it a bit smaller memory-wise.

Beautiful gifts for Holly, Rene!

I love to trade

WEBSITE/BLOG ~ ETSY
    My Instagram

WeeHoo my second package arrived...its from Noodlerabbit

Whimsical Wonderfuls and all the trimmings.
    Love it so much...Thank You

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by catpratt View Post
    Lucky you Rene! Julie, I love what you did with Zelda! Such a gorgeous vampire.

Holly, cool art. What's the book, top of the photo???? With the spider, looks super fun!
    It's a box! It was packed with candy goodies! Sweetarts, skittles, and some little marshmallow mice, but I couldn't eat those... mice scare me hahaha! Under the goodies, there was "Boo! Treats for you" written with a cute little ghost. Such an awesome box!

My Preferences for Swaps: HERE
    My collection: HERE

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wildholly View Post
    First package was from Rene Kunert.
    A beautiful Lunar Moth Doll! Atcs a moth and a skelly girl which I adore. A painting of entwined seahorses and yummy Belgian Dark Chocolate.
    YAY!! SO glad you like everything! The wings of the doll glow in the dark

My Preferences for Swaps: HERE
    My collection: HERE

The package I sent said it arrived on Monday the 16th. Hope it made it safely.

Blog Entries

Default jacktron was my secret gifter

sure did.. I just haven't made time to get the picture in.

My package arrived from Jacktron on Monday! It had a canvas painting of a witch with her book of Shadows, a wonderfully sculpted bat that was painted with creepy green highlights, a package of Skull printed cards made by jacktron, a needed small paintbrush, some water paint brushes, some great soho acrylic paints, and some goodies that have been conquered already. Thank you, Jacktron! and Happy Halloween!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fullsizeoutput_db.jpg  
    Currently working on projects outside of ATCs, so if I don't join your swap, please know that I want to.... I'm just way to overbooked

Yey glad it arrived safely!! Just wanted to make sure it wasn't taken by some unruly ghosts haha.

15. Default

I received my gorgeous and wonderful package from Noodlerabbit! I got some awesome pens, some chocolate truffles I'm super looking forward to trying, a pile of awesome patterned papers, 2 great paintings and 2 great ATC's. Not gonna lie, if my corgi's allowed me to put them in costumes, I would so want to dress them up like this! Thank you so much for the awesomeness!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails unnamed.jpg  

Oh yay my two packages have arrived - I haven't had the best luck with secret packages and the mail before. Glad you like them Acalla and Sillywildmage
    Hosting the Figures and Form Swap - due Sept 1st - All media welcome!
    Blog - Etsy - Facebook

I got a fantastic gift from our wonderful hostess this Friday! Thank you for the amazing gift Cat! It was a much needed fabulous end to a somewhat horrible week. And boy, did I get spoiled rotten!

First, there was a gorgeous chunky canvas painting of Wednesday Addams with a creepy crawly spider. A catpratt skull! And a skull bookmark! I always love your sugar skulls, and these two are perfect! The "when cheese goes bad" magnet made me laugh ; did I ever tell anyone here of my cheese obsession?!? Cheeeeeeeese......
    There was a lovely bracelet with spiderweb-y beads, three coloured microns! (Yayy!), a pencil sharpener, some dark chocolate that probably won't survive this weekend and a cute little mouse! AND! A severed doll head that managed to freak me out big time! Hubby was watching me open everything. "I think you forgot something in the last wrapping" he says, and i reach in and grab something small and hairy and freaked out and threw it on the floor! Lol! If the kids at work knew that doll parts scare the living daylight out of me I would have a hard time at work indeed...

Thanks again for the fantastic gift Cat! And hubby thanks you for the doll head laugh he got!

Edit: I completely forgot to put something in the picture! There were two blank canvases in there as well! A postcard sized one, and a super chunky one! And the cutest fish stickers and a cool wine bottle label reading "fresh blood" Exciting!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rps20171022_084904.jpg  
    Last edited by kosmicgirl; 10-22-2017 at 10:32 AM.
    --------**--------
    Hi, my name is Anna!

There has been issues with my address lately. If you have me on file somewhere, please update or check with me before sending!

ha! I"m glad you liked your package. I didn't mean to scare you with the doll head!!! sorry!!!!! I had a blast making your box o goodies!

I love to trade

WEBSITE/BLOG ~ ETSY
    My Instagram

+ Reply to Thread