IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: P&P: The return of the Curiosity Cabinet swap - DUE August 31

Here is the first 4 cards of my set. More to come! I hope you all like them!

The Witch's Cabinet

The Toyroom

Mushi Cabinet

Night Sea Cabinet
    I'm a bit upset by the scan of this one as the highlights faded in the scan, its more vibrant in person

Hi everyone. I haven't officially joined because I wanted to make sure I could get the cards done in time. I've got the 3 drawn and one inked. Just need to finish inking and paint. I have today off to work on them and hope to finish but just in case, what do you think the deadline for mailing would be to send from the US? It's not too late to join, is it?

mmdm - awesome to see you around! I don't think it's too late at all! I would say it takes about 5-7 days for mail to get here... so as long as you send out around the 25th, it should be fine. (or latest on Aug 28th)
    --------**--------
    Hi, my name is Anna!

BIG ADDRESS WEIRDNESS!! Somehow a weird postal code error is trying to steal all art coming my way!
    REAL CODE: 50676 Cologne
    Faulty code: nope, sorry. Won't type it here and jinx it somehow!
    If you have me on file somewhere, please update or check with me before sending

And Pabkins - I love the variety of your cabinets! You have such wonderful imagination
    --------**--------
    Hi, my name is Anna!

BIG ADDRESS WEIRDNESS!! Somehow a weird postal code error is trying to steal all art coming my way!

Yay! Then I would definitely like to join. I've missed mail art.

Quote Originally Posted by kosmicgirl View Post
    mmdm - awesome to see you around! I don't think it's too late at all! I would say it takes about 5-7 days for mail to get here... so as long as you send out around the 25th, it should be fine. (or latest on Aug 28th)

Blog Entries

I am done!

Here are my cards. I am going to try and make a 4th (for our awesome host) over the weekend, and I will mail these Monday.

Hi! My name is Erika.

Website ** Instagram ** Etsy Shop
    I'm taking life one trade at a time.

welcome to the fun @mmdm!

and oh goodness @tempeststudios you know I absolutely swoon for that mushroom cabinet! They are all wonderful

Tempest - they are fantastic! The Zelda one? Perfection

mmdm - I saw you have been gone from the site for quite some time! So glad our little swap managed to pulled you back in
    --------**--------
    Hi, my name is Anna!

+ Reply to Thread