IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

View Poll Results: Only allow original lines from the book or have it open to create you own line?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Only illustrations inspired by the lines from the book

6 46.15%
  • Open to create your own alphabet line for the book

7 53.85%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: P&P - The Gashlycrumb Tinies Swap // Due July 10, 2017

It was all totally a group effort! Everyone did such lovely cards and so happy that we managed to make every letter. I hope folks want to do this theme again sometime!

I see that many wanted to write their own lives so I'll definitely leave it open for that on the next round!

My warmest thanks to everyone who allowed your cards to be printed in the set and for playing! A big hug and thanks to Dragonalloy for donating the Z card so I could print it in the set! And a Huge thank you to Catpratt for providing the idea and printing all of those cards for us!

This swap was fabulous and all the cards wonderful!!

Yippee! I have returns. Thank you @Pabkins for hosting. What fun this was.

I have cards from Machochick (Fanny and her friend the leach omg so funny, the leach!!!), Jellyscuds (poor little Victor under the train) and Waughtercolors (Basil and the bear). Spectacular all.

Tabitha thanks for all the coordination and scanning and the Z card!!!
    You can call me Cat or Cathy

I love to trade

SECRET HALLOWEEN shhhhhh, come play! You know you want to!!!

WEBSITE/BLOG ~ ETSY
    My Instagram

I got my returns! I got @jellyscuds "R", @pabkins "L", @stagiworks "U", @waughtercolors "E", @lolalilu "H", @Kosmicgirl "W". I'm off to give rep points and itrader to our fabulous host!

Thanks Cat and Tab for the effort of printing the whole alphabet! I love seeing the cards together!
    Last edited by Machochick; 08-08-2017 at 02:36 AM. Reason: Edited name

6. Default

My set arrived! Thankyou Cat and Pabkins for arranging the prints of the whole set, it really is graeat to see the whole alphabet together. My lovely returns were A @pabkins, E @kosmicgirl, G @lolalilu, R @machochick, T @stagiworks, V @waughtercolors. Thanks everyone for such a fun swap!

I want my set too........
    --------**--------
    Hi, my name is Anna!

BIG ADDRESS WEIRDNESS!! Somehow a weird postal code error is trying to steal all art coming my way!
    REAL CODE: 50676 Cologne
    Faulty code: nope, sorry. Won't type it here and jinx it somehow!
    If you have me on file somewhere, please update or check with me before sending

It was amazing! I managed to sketch out exactly 0 pieces of art, but spent a wonderful time with friends and family!
    --------**--------
    Hi, my name is Anna!

BIG ADDRESS WEIRDNESS!! Somehow a weird postal code error is trying to steal all art coming my way!

My cards arrived yesterday! Amazing seeing them all together
    --------**--------
    Hi, my name is Anna!

Hooray we are all set! I saw mstagi post hers returns on Instagram so I'll go ahead and have this archived now

Thanks for playing everyone!

+ Reply to Thread