IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Fancy Tea Swap Interest

  1. #1

    Default Fancy Tea Swap Interest

    Hello everyone!

    Just wondering if anyone would be interested in a swap titled "Fancy Tea"?

    Details:
    • you can draw/paint any animal (real or fantasy) drinking tea (must have a tea cup)
    • you can make a creature or monster or even an OC
    • this would be open to hand drawn or hand painted only
    • and yes we would be trading 3 ATCs

    If posted I would say this swap would be open for roughly 60 days minimum.. .that should be plenty of time? Also any suggestions on what month to end this in would be appreciated as well.

    Let me know what you guys think.
    This would be the first time I host a swap anywhere!

  2. #2

    Default

    I would be interested in this. Please consider me a future lurker (just a little over subscribed at the moment)!! Maybe you could have it due in the summer as there are a number of ongoing swaps at the moment that end in the Spring?
    PolkaDottie xxx
    Instagram

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Evanston, IL
    Posts
    2,328

    Default

    I haven't been doing many swaps but this is a very cute and fun idea and I would, uh, try to do it. ;P

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PolkaDottie View Post
    I would be interested in this. Please consider me a future lurker (just a little over subscribed at the moment)!! Maybe you could have it due in the summer as there are a number of ongoing swaps at the moment that end in the Spring?
    That is what I was thinking as well! So many swaps for the Spring so perhaps tea time should happen during the summer.
    I was thinking Maybe starting it off in mid-June then ending it in mid-August....that way everyone gets their returns by the end of August...?

    Quote Originally Posted by CindyD View Post
    I haven't been doing many swaps but this is a very cute and fun idea and I would, uh, try to do it. ;P
    That would be awesome!
    I'm going to work on an example card now if you guys are interested. Seems like it is us three for now but we won't know till I launch the swap.

  5. #5

    Default

    I have an 'octopus drinking high tea' in my gallery, you're welcome to use it as an example card when you come to make the swap thread. I am sure this will be a popular theme on this site :-)
    PolkaDottie xxx
    Instagram

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PolkaDottie View Post
    I have an 'octopus drinking high tea' in my gallery, you're welcome to use it as an example card when you come to make the swap thread. I am sure this will be a popular theme on this site :-)
    Oooohh thank you so much! I'll have to remember that now when I do post the swap.

  7. #7

    Default

    I would be interested. I will be moving this summer and the place I work is really busy in the summer but I think this is such a great idea that I will try to make the time. I have thought about this as a theme for a swap as well. It is a lot of fun to host a swap, I look forward to joining.
    They call me Sandra

    I will be moving to a new address June 13, 2017.
    After renting for 30 years as a Coast Guard wife, I will have my first house!

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waughtercolors View Post
    I would be interested. I will be moving this summer and the place I work is really busy in the summer but I think this is such a great idea that I will try to make the time. I have thought about this as a theme for a swap as well. It is a lot of fun to host a swap, I look forward to joining.
    It seems that this summer is going to be fun then!
    I am thinking about setting this up for July 01 to the end of August so that everyone has 60 days to complete them.

  9. #9

    Default

    That would be a good idea Reji, I suspect people with have a lot of holidays etc over the Summer so plenty of time to complete the cards would be good. Such a fun idea for a swap, I hope lots of people sign up!
    PolkaDottie xxx
    Instagram

  10. #10

    Default

    Yes I agree and more people will join once your swap is up, I don't know how many of us venture over to read these threads.
    They call me Sandra

    I will be moving to a new address June 13, 2017.
    After renting for 30 years as a Coast Guard wife, I will have my first house!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Metropolis
    Posts
    20,014
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Before you get too far with this idea, I need to remind you that we have hosting rules for new traders to the website. You will need a +15 iTrader rating as well as being an active member in good standing for 3 months prior to hosting. We have these rules in place to ensure we know all of the hosts and that they're good traders! This way encourages safe swapping for all.

    Check out the FAQ here for more details: http://www.illustratedatcs.com/forum/faq.php
    || Facebook || Store || Instagram || Blog || Etsy ||

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amerasu View Post
    Before you get too far with this idea, I need to remind you that we have hosting rules for new traders to the website. You will need a +15 iTrader rating as well as being an active member in good standing for 3 months prior to hosting. We have these rules in place to ensure we know all of the hosts and that they're good traders! This way encourages safe swapping for all.

    Check out the FAQ here for more details: http://www.illustratedatcs.com/forum/faq.php
    Yes, I've already informed an admin here and gave her my information. I have the ratings from AFA to make up for here.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Metropolis
    Posts
    20,014
    Blog Entries
    4

  14. Default

    I haven't been around - been working a ton! I am ready to jump back in and this sounds fun!
    ~Facebook~Deviant Art~Instagram: PurplePencilArt~

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts