IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: P&P: Space Adventures || DUE Jan 14th

Oh thanks for posting them! I was in between scanners when I sent them off so couldn't show them myself. Everyone's cards look so great! What a fun swap, I'm so excited!
    Kylie Johnston
    www.kjarting.com

Just so ya'll know I mailed half the returns Saturday and the other half today as I had to cut the rest of the stickers! So some of your envelopes should be landing with you any day! Thank you all so so so much for playing in my first swap!

Hooray, I will be watching for my envie! It was fun playing with you Pabkins. Hope you had fun with your first swap.
    They call me Sandra

I will be moving to a new address June 13, 2017.
    After renting for 30 years as a Coast Guard wife, I will have my first house!

I definitely did! Thank you so much. Swapping on a smaller scale is so challenging!

Got my lovely cards today thank you pabkins, egglebeggle, and kosmicgirl

I got my returns today. Thank you Pabkins for three fantastic returns, I wanted all three of those cards! That Egglebeggle one is crazy good, and ever since I did research on the ghost cosmonaut I have been interested in those kinds of cards and last, but not least, I LOVE Captain Picard. There were so many others that I wanted too but I love the three I got. You are very intuitive. Thank you for the sticker as well, that was a nice little touch. I think your first swap went quite well!
    They call me Sandra

I will be moving to a new address June 13, 2017.
    After renting for 30 years as a Coast Guard wife, I will have my first house!

Hoooray hooray! It was a long night of swapping and swapping and oogling of profiles LOL I hope everyone else is just as happy!! I did catch your love of Star Trek on your profile! haha

8. Default

Received my amazing batch of space themed cards today! Thank you so much to all the artists whose cards I got (I'll leave rep in a minute,) I love them all!! And thanks to Pabkins for doing a wonderful job as host and letting me be a part of this fun swap!
    We're living in a planet of dreams. ~
    Instagram | DeviantArt

Hoooray another envelope of returns landed safely! Has anyone else received their cards yet? I thought folks would have surely by since tomorrow it'll be a week. My Paranoia will set in! I know it'll take awhile to reach Kosmicgirl across the deep seas hehe

Glorious returns from Waughtercolors, Drake and emmadreamstar!!! Thank you all for the stellar cards, and Pabkins for rocking her first swap!
    --------**--------
    Hi, my name is Anna!

Wanna know a secret?
    I'd love to trade with you!

Quote Originally Posted by kosmicgirl View Post
    Glorious returns from Waughtercolors, Drake and emmadreamstar!!! Thank you all for the stellar cards, and Pabkins for rocking her first swap!
    So glad they made it quick and safe!

Blog Entries

I received a great space kitty from Rapa ,a Mr. Fixit alien from waughtercolors, and a space boy from Emma dreamstar.. Thank you for the cards.. Thank you Pabkins for hosting the adventures.. great job
    Last edited by Drake22ice; 02-06-2017 at 11:39 PM.
    Currently interested in trading for :
    Emerald City tv show character cards, Steampunk witches, Endangered animals, portraits of my dogs

Hooray! checking you off my worry list then as safely received. Thanks so much for playing Drake22Ice!

Rapa checked in and her returns landed safely - phew!

+ Reply to Thread