IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21

Thread: Official Travelling Trade - On-Going!

Quote Originally Posted by Pabkins View Post
    Group 3B envelope is in the mail today on it's way to Michelle81.
    Yay, I will be on the lookout for it!

Any news if the Group 2B cards landed at Jacktron's? It's been more than a week. It's worrying me. I sent her a message if she got it. I hope it didn't get lost in the mail *cries*

Hey Machochick, I just sent you a message. But yes they are here. I picked it up last night and didn't get a chance to come on here yet today. So sorry for any distress. Group 2B cards are here and safe.

whew! Thank you so much! I feel relieved. Thanks for the update. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by jacktron View Post
    Hey Machochick, I just sent you a message. But yes they are here. I picked it up last night and didn't get a chance to come on here yet today. So sorry for any distress. Group 2B cards are here and safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Machochick View Post
    whew! Thank you so much! I feel relieved. Thanks for the update. Cheers!
    that means its almost time for it to come home too if jacktron has them

oh wait dang it... thats for 2B not 1B D: sad day lol
    Last edited by Dragonalloy; Yesterday at 10:08 PM.

Blog Entries

Adding Kosmicgirl to 4B & marking 2B landed with Jacktron--check & check!

Sorry if I'm a lil slow y'all; the J.O.B. decided to be actual work again this week (& I hate when that happens lol). For anybody who cares, I work at a candy kitchen making peanut brittle. We're really only scary busy Sept through the whole month of December, but apparently during these Spring months our venders do a lot of craft shows & whatnot. We had to cook enough candy for 4 different shows this week (& will be finishing up early next week hopefully). It's a fun job most days, but it really takes it's toll physically. I come straight home, feed my family then crash most nights & don't have enough awake brain cells to even think about fun things like art. I'm here though, just a lil slow.

Blog Entries

Ps. Group 4B has one spot left if anyone wants to grab it! Annnnd group 5B is now open should someone want to kick it off!

Group 5 Cards arrived today! I'm off to leave itrader and rep points I will update once I ship out to next person (Dragonalloy)

mmmm peanut brittle. You must smell like heaven. (both my sons hate peanut butter...what madness is this!?)

I'll take the last place on 4B.
    I have a new address.

Blog Entries

Since the groups are so many now, I recommend putting a small slip of paper with the group number and roster for that group. What ya think folks!? I know many of the groups we usually tape a small group name label to.

+ Reply to Thread