IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Art-A-Thon: January 15 - 18, 2015

Blog Entries

Rock on with the mixed media, shoreart! That's great! And kre, go you with the 9 already made! This is going to be so nice after the craziness of December!
    Know what I love a lot? TRADING! With you! PM me!

I'll be hoping to participate! Maybe, just MAYBE, school won't be murdering me.
    EvisceratedUnicorn @ Wysp
    evisceratedunicorn @ Tumblr (personal blog)
    evisceratedunicorn-art @ Tumblr (art/WIP blog)
    EvisceratedUnicorn @ Instagram
    Eviscerated Unicorn Artwork @ Facebook

Ainslee, I hear you about school - especially when you are studying art. Those studio classes take time to do quality work! I got all my credits for that 2nd degree in art - except for the studio classes. They would have taken me an extra year, which I could not afford. I settled for my math degree (Then my teaching degree.) and did manage to teach art for about 5 years. Unfortunately, the district cut the art position at my last school and I have been moved back into teaching math at a different school. At least I have a job! I am looking into trying for a position at the Art Institute teaching math...they will let me finish those classes and that elusive art degree. Maybe by the time I am 50!
    Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.
    -Thomas Merton, No Man Is an Island

Blog Entries

I've already started! I have two cards ready to go
    || Facebook || Store || Instagram || Blog || Etsy ||

I have a couple made too Amerasu and several inked in. I have a lot of ideas, hope I have the time to make them all!
    They call me Sandra

I am no longer at the Hill View address

Blog Entries

time...time...time--- uh... I may half to give up a few nights sleep to get things ready for this, but I might just do that. I have ideas, but holidays and swaps.... crazy
    Never give up on a dream, because of the time it is taking to accomplish it.. The time will pass anyways.

7. Default

I have started making some cards! One of my favorite TV shows is back in Jan., hint hint.
    ~Facebook~Deviant Art~Instagram: PurplePencilArt~

I will definitely throw some cards into the ring and hope to have the opportunity to trade with as many of you as I can. I love lots of color and nature themes. I'll start stockpiling cards now.

I'm so ready for this!! I finished a couple of older ones that were half painted so I now have 19

19?! Wow! Go you!

I have none, but just cleaned and reorganized my studio, so I'm ready to rumble!
    !!! Address changed! !!!

Blog Entries

I have a couple done already but not quite what I was hoping to have done. Family came for the holidays so I only had time for finishing up one of the swaps. But I am definitely ready for this!

My Preferences for Swaps: HERE
    My collection: HERE

I have twelve done so far, mid January is far enough away that I will get a few more done. Whipping up some Snow Queens right now.
    They call me Sandra

I am no longer at the Hill View address

Gosh, I really need to get cranking, reading about all the goodies waiting to be traded ^_^
    !!! Address changed! !!!

Oh I'm so in! I'm hosting an ARTzona A-thon on Facebook right now to have art to trade at the retreat, and I would love to play in this one too, in hopes to get more made and even start trading here.

Blog Entries

Yay! Yes! You should start trading here immediately!
    Know what I love a lot? TRADING! With you! PM me!

I just found some moos and inches (that I've sketched/inked at some point) whilst cleaning the bomb site that is my art desk lol Would anyone be interested in trading some moos or inches as well?

Blog Entries

Hmmmm.....have some eyes sketched, I'll see how they come up before I think about joining in!

Quote Originally Posted by kre View Post
    I just found some moos and inches (that I've sketched/inked at some point) whilst cleaning the bomb site that is my art desk lol Would anyone be interested in trading some moos or inches as well?
    I'm new to inchies, but would love to give it a try ^_^
    !!! Address changed! !!!

I am glad this is one more weekend away because the bitter, bitter cold has sapped most of my will to art. <le sigh>

AnnD I love your youtube video! I was LoLing when you were erasing the calendar board. Really funny video, makes me want to join this art-a-thon...

p.s. whered you get that sweet copic holder?

+ Reply to Thread