IllustratedATCs.com Artist Trading Cards - ATCs for Artists

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Halloween Art-a-thon - October 17-20 Everyone Welcome!

acalla Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AnnD View Post
    Aww! Thank you!
    You are!!!

You must be a blast to hang out with

I just watched it again...I think I saw the appearance of some Diet Coke. Where's the AnnD branding? Were you trying to not advertise?
    Oh! You pretty things!
    Don't you know you're driving your mothers and fathers insane?

Blog Entries

Hahahaha. It was diet Coke! I have been trying to cut back, but it's DAMN HARD!
    Know what I love a lot? TRADING! With you! PM me!

I've been planning for a while how I'll do an epic cardmaking/horror film watching marathon for this, but turns out I have work on every day except Sunday. Ha ha. Not really complaining though - I got a surprise trainee place in an art casting foundry and pouring molten bronze might be the best way ever to spend a Halloween. Maybe some evening cardmaking mini-marathons for me, then.

what WONDERFUL job!
    Please call me Joan

Since we can't post things for the a-thon yet, and I happen to be digging through the archives for examples for my next swap, here's some more super cool previous Halloween-a-thon cards! (Randi, catpratt, Kiddio55,waterblossoms, AnnD)

Also inkleaves, Skyjules, grrrdjules, TempestStudios, mlydon, HeavenPhoenix, Veterok, Amerasu)

(And if someone would like to tell me how to post these smaller, please do that.) AnnD told me (the trick is to click "Copy Image URL" right from the gallery page). Now they are smaller and I added more. Wooo!
    Last edited by CindyD; 10-06-2013 at 05:57 PM.

Blog Entries

Great cards you found! (I always did like that one of mine, too, I confess! Is that 16 kinds of wrong?)

To gain control over the size of image that you post in a thread, do "Copy Image Location" instead of "Copy Image." Click the little picture of the tree as you do now (i.e. the "image" button), and then paste. It will look something like this, with the key element highlighted:

illustratedatcs.com/forum/gallery/images/1568/large/1_Chapel_of_the_Grey_Witch

You can change large to medium or small, and you can make that change in the dialog box or in the post itself.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnD View Post
    Great cards you found! (I always did like that one of mine, too, I confess! Is that 16 kinds of wrong?)
    Heck no, it's not wrong! It is totally great - the gesture, the worried look on her face. Your cards always tell a great story. This is much harder than just a pretty picture of some lady! (Besides, I've been saying for ages I need to get rid of some of these cards I keep because I make them and love them. Maybe it's wrong. I have 14. Ish. Hahah)

9. Default

Great video...Well done Ann!
    No mud...No lotus.

My Blog

My Flickr Pages

My Email

Blog Entries

Thanks, Waterblossoms!

CindyD, you picked more awesome cards! I don't own any of them, but I do have another card from that mlydon series and a similar card that HeavenPhoenix did. (Go me!)

I'm going to try to do this - I love me some Halloween cards! How do I get the newsletter?
    I would love to trade one-on-one with you!

Instagram https://www.instagram.com/rhondaandersonart/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Rhonda.Rapa/
    Blog: Rapa Art

Blog Entries

Rapa, I'm thrilled to hear it!

I just did a name-by-name review of the site-wide distribution list, and I found several lovely people who weren't on it. Mil apologies! I sent you the newsletter, and you'll be all set for the future!

Hotdamn! I am in like a sin...like decomposing skin...like where have you been?!

Loved the video, AnnD! And OMG, those marker towers! I am soooo jealous!

Blog Entries

Hooray, Shara! So glad for your zombie skin in!

Thanks, Maija! Here's the extra fun part: They list for $25, but the first one was mismarked, so I got it for $15. Three years later when I got the second, I was very sad to have to pay full price.

Found this pic of my halloween-a-thon in 2011. Guess I didn't play last year?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Art-a-thon.jpg  

Blog Entries

??? Really?

When did you make "Fucking zombies jacked our holiday"? That's one of my (very many) favorites!

hmmmm, maybe I just didn't post it in last year's thread? Or it may have been at AFA? And compared to these cuties I must have been in a dark mood last year lol. I do remember that card though lol.

I have some of those! I missed 2012 Halloween-a-thon too. I actually slept through Autumn 2012.
    Oh! You pretty things!
    Don't you know you're driving your mothers and fathers insane?

Blog Entries

That's an awesome collection, grrrdjules!!

I have the entire weekend to make cards. It's exciting.
    || Facebook || Store || Instagram || Blog || Etsy ||

+ Reply to Thread