Gargoyle Swap ~ Due May 25, 2013
P&P GaRgOyLe SwAp
DUE: May 25, 2013
THEME: GARGOYLES OF ANY KIND - statues, fictional characters, imaginary, etc.
# of CARDS: 3/3 or (6/6 if there are more than 10 participants).
Instructions for participating in this swap:
1. Cards must be the correct size (3.5 x 2.5), original art...
2. Please do your best work!!!!!!
3. Please, PM me when you are ready to mail your cards, I am still at the Hill View address if we have traded before.
4. If you can you help cover the costs of hosting this swap, that would be awesome!
* American Players, can send a 45 cent stamp or, a well concealed dollar bill.
* International Players, I will cover your postage.
5. Make sure your real name AND iATCs username are on the back of each of the cards that you send in!
6. I will provide envelopes. Please send a large address label with your address on it. If you do not have an address label, please clearly write your address on a note and send it with the cards so that I can copy it onto your return envelope.
7. Don't leave mailing your cards to the last minute. Keep in mind that mail usually takes 14 days internationally (I live in the USA) - US mail is slower than it used to be with all the budget cuts.
8. When you receive your returns from this swap, please remember to post in this thread so I know you recieved them, and leave a little iTrader for the Host (me).
9. Host cards are DEEPLY appreciated, but not required. I promise that I dance a jig every time I get one!
1. waughtercolors ~ Done
2. Shewolf36 ~
3. Leigh ~ Received
4. Amerasu ~ WITHDRAWN
5. kimbat ~ Received
6. EmeraldDragonfly ~ Received
7. CindyD ~ Received
8. Sopranino ~ Received
9. Tempest Studios ~ Received
Last edited by waughtercolors; 05-28-2013 at 02:31 AM.
An artist is a sketchbook with a person attached. Irwin Greenberg
Hannah returns I have left to do will be finished in about two weeks time from 10/9