Love to join
P&P GaRgOyLe SwAp
DUE: May 25, 2013
THEME: GARGOYLES OF ANY KIND - statues, fictional characters, imaginary, etc.
# of CARDS: 3/3 or (6/6 if there are more than 10 participants).
Instructions for participating in this swap:
1. Cards must be the correct size (3.5 x 2.5), original art...
2. Please do your best work!!!!!!
3. Please, PM me when you are ready to mail your cards, I am still at the Hill View address if we have traded before.
4. If you can you help cover the costs of hosting this swap, that would be awesome!
* American Players, can send a 45 cent stamp or, a well concealed dollar bill.
* International Players, I will cover your postage.
5. Make sure your real name AND iATCs username are on the back of each of the cards that you send in!
6. I will provide envelopes. Please send a large address label with your address on it. If you do not have an address label, please clearly write your address on a note and send it with the cards so that I can copy it onto your return envelope.
7. Don't leave mailing your cards to the last minute. Keep in mind that mail usually takes 14 days internationally (I live in the USA) - US mail is slower than it used to be with all the budget cuts.
8. When you receive your returns from this swap, please remember to post in this thread so I know you recieved them, and leave a little iTrader for the Host (me).
9. Host cards are DEEPLY appreciated, but not required. I promise that I dance a jig every time I get one!
1. waughtercolors ~ Done
2. Shewolf36 ~
3. Leigh ~ Received
4. Amerasu ~ WITHDRAWN
5. kimbat ~ Received
6. EmeraldDragonfly ~ Received
7. CindyD ~ Received
8. Sopranino ~ Received
9. Tempest Studios ~ Received
Last edited by waughtercolors; 05-28-2013 at 02:31 AM.
Woot woot! Thanks for joining, Nikki!
Last edited by waughtercolors; 01-16-2013 at 11:07 AM.
I´d love to join
Fantastic Leigh and Amerasu, glad to see you are in!
CindyD, your style would be awesome for portraying gargoyles! Lurk for now, but I hope you join in!!!!!!!!!
I just finished up my Snowman Swap (my first swap hosting) HURRAY! Now onto the Gargoyle and Dr. Who Swap. I think this one will be fun. I can't wait to see what people come up with. I already have a bunch of reference photos saved up for inspiration! Maybe with this big Elmo snowstorm I will have some free time to paint!
Oooooh! Count me in! This will be my first swap, but I think I have the idea The only thing I'm wondering about....when is the cut off for joining? I mean, when will we find out if we're making 3 or 6? Not that it would kill me to make extras for swapping later if I don't need em!
kimbat, you can make six as long as there are ten people playing. Extras are always good!!!!!!!!
Tlouey, glad to see you lurking, but I hope you come on over to the dark side, your art is so great!!!!!!!
Thanks Tempest, I am hoping your schedule opens up!
I would like to join.
Hooray, EmeraldDragonfly, welcome!!!
I've started planning out my cards since swap time is getting near... How are my gargoylians doing out there? I have a bunch of ideas bouncing around in my head. Can't wait to see what ends up on the paper!
I have started mine. They are very traditional.
Tempest, I wish I could entice you! Your cards would be soooo cool!
EmeraldDragonfly I love traditional, can't wait to see them!