I'm playing, I'd like my hands open or closed like the samples,
not into gory halloween and I like pumpkins, owls, cats, bats, the moon, cemetaries - all or one!
Who will join me!
ALL: Halloween Hands PAT - Due Oct 12, 2012
Due Date: October 12, 2012
Withdrawal date: No withdrawals
# of hands: 3/3
Medium: According to your membership
You must have an itrader rating of +5 or better to join this swap.
You can combine your iTraders from iATCs and AFA to get to +5.
and no Neutral ratings for late cards in the last 6 months to join.
Samples by WildHolly, CatPratt and Skyjules:
- Sign up for no more than 2 groups
- Once you sign up, you can’t withdraw, because some artists start their art immediately.
- Make a hand for each of the members of your group in their chosen guidelines; you then receive 3 hands of your chosen guidelines in return.
- Make sure that your user name, the name of the artist receiving the hand, and the group number appear on the back of each hand. Please sign your work!
- Since this is a swap where you make personalized hands for each artist in your group, please ensure you DO NOT over-commit yourself. You must be willing to work on all the hands in your group!
- Leave itraders for participants and hostess
- Tell us your halloween hand guidelines: open hand, closed hand, scary halloween, cute halloween, gory halloween, witches, ghosts, pumpkins, skulls...artists choice, what ever you want.
- Try not to make it too 3D with heavy weights!
- Stock must be heavy stock (cereal box thickness or illustration board)
- decorate the back with color paper or something, don't just leave the stock blank
- PM me for my address and...
- send your address when ask for mine (or mail it to me with your hands art)
- I will supply LABELS and ENVELOPES
- US players send LOOSE POSTAGE for what it cost you to send your art.
- International I will provide postage
(names are linked to their guidelines post)
Group one P&P
1. Oddbreed - received
2. Dadaology - received
3. Mlydon - received
4. Skyjules - received
Group two P&P or MMA
Group three P&P
1. Skyjules received
2. Mlyndon - received
3. TF Balding - received
4. Catpratt received
Last edited by Skyjules; 10-05-2012 at 04:44 AM.
Julie, FUN swap idea!!! I'd like to join group 1 since I'm P&P. My hands, open fingers or closed, but no fists etc. Nothing gory or overly scary but I like: witches, cats, pumpkins, owls, moons, haunted houses, ghosts, trick-or-treaters, gnarled trees. How's that!? I might join group 3 too, but for now keep me in 1 only.
please add me too p &p
yup #1 please...
hmmm, guidelines...nothing too cute unless its twisted, likes~witches, trick or treaters, pumpkin head people, cemeteries, bats
I guess us P&P people like hands!
If any MMA come along and would like a mixed group, I'll put one back up.
And if no come along and we have more P&P that want to join, I'll start another P&P group.
This will be fun, can't wait to see what you do!
I just bought some smooth white matt board that is a tad thinner than regular illustration board, I'll see how easy it is to cut and see if I can make hands out of it. And there was all kinds of STUFF for halloween being stocked on the shelves as I was in there. I'd see something cool, and want it, and then remind myself I'm an artist and I can make my own of whatever it was - and then that burst that "want" bubble. Then I remind myself I'm trying to scale down my clutter...
love the hand Julie!