1. How many packages of WHAT SIZE do you want to send?
2. Your favorite color? Color combinations?
green, yellow, pink, red. I love lots of colour, and even better if they are in the shape of polkadots!
3. Your house colors? Does it matter?
white, and then pretty much every colour imaginable. well, not purple and blue... but no, it doesn´t matter
4. What sort of craft or art would you most like to receive? Please make a list here.
wall hung art, atc´s, moos, art zines, handmade journals, hand carved stamps...
5. What do you NOT want to receive?
I live in a small flat, I don´t have much space for stuff that needs to stand on a surface. I also rarely wear jewellery, it would mostly lie in a box and it would be such a waste. And nothing religious (unless in a very kitsch way), cutesy, Disney-esque...
6. What are your preferred jewelry sizes?
as I said, I pretty much don´t wear any
7. What themes are you MOST interested in collecting?
Alice in Wonderland (esp. gothic Alice)
hot female welders (hot as in really pretty, not as in very warm... )
nude women with animals
people with animal hats
happy farm animals
Arctic stuff - animals, people, scenery...
(the orange ones are on top of my list! )
for anything else, I just like it pretty!
8. Do you have any art journals, altered Tip-in or chunky books you would like pages for? Describe them (size, media, theme)
I´d prefer to receive other art...
9. Any allergies your partner should know about?
10. What crafts or art projects can you do for your partner?
paint (I do flat surfaces), bind journals, knit, crochet, sew...
11. What kind of Candy do you like? What kind of candy do you NOT like?
licorice and chocolate (not orange flavoured chocolate though...), I love tea, and would love to try your favourite. I don't drink green tea though.
12. Anything else we should know:
I have cats
13. WHERE do you live? Can you mail outside your country? (no guarantees, here but I'll try!)
Sweden, and yes I have to...
14. If someone wants to send you ephemera or art supplies, what would you most like to receive?
Stewart Gill products, Golden fluid acrylics, white Prismacolor pencils,watersoluble oil pastels and crayons - just the single crayon/a little pot of paint works fine, super thin inking pens (my fave signo bit 0.18 has run out, and I´m devastated...), nice w/c paper (both atc size and bigger), punchinella (in odder sizes and shapes - I have plenty of the regular one)... just assume that I can´t get my hands on the fun stuff, and you´re just about right!