IllustratedATCs.com

View Poll Results: Your Favorite Hand - Not a Juried type question....Just which one you just love

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • The one you love the most

6 100.00%
  • The one you love the most II

0 0%
  • The one you love the most III

0 0%
  • The one you love the most IIII

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: On the Other HAND Due July 6, 2012

Blog Entries

This looks cool! I don't quite understand the rules, how are these getting swapped out? And how is group 3 and the sub groups different from groups 1 and 2? Just themes? Or shapes? What if I wanted to make a nature hand in other hand shapes other than spread out fingers?

Like this one:

Sowrry for all the questions I drove my teachers at my co-op high school nuts too
    Last edited by EraserQueen; 04-21-2012 at 02:57 PM.

Nature, please. I'll do two.

May I do one in Halloween group 3B, also? Or am I just allowed two? I looked at the past swap and think every single hand is a masterpiece. I need to find my muse. I know she's here somewhere...

Annie, you can use AMSLAM if you want. Did you look at the past swap? AMAZING art. I mean it would be cool to see in a regular art gallery downtown!

Blog Entries

Lol, the rules for this one have me hunting my ruler... I think my hands juuust are 6 inches any way I spread em... Hope mine for the other swap were big enough!

Blog Entries

LOL< what is AMSLAM??

American sign language...

Blog Entries

Oh! Duh.... I've never seen it spelled that way!

Default Scrunched up hand

I'm so excited about this swap that I finished one already. "A Bird in Hand" is from my hand being scrunched together in an odd shape (not a fist.)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pamalama_BirdInHand.jpg  

Pama - that is great..
    TF yours were perfect
    EQ - no problem the Hands will be swapped out within each group. And yes the only difference is nature group is only the one specific hand, the sign group is more or less around signing and text.....this was a suggestion so I went with it. Group 3 is just a no holes bared group with individual themes. All groups can have any shape hand they choose. I made groups because I know there are people that like specific themess and this way it assures them they will get a theme of their choice. And because your beautiful hand doesn't have a specific theme I am going to add a group for
    "artist choice" that group can have any shape hand and any theme they want and the players will get random theme hands in return. Does that make sense?
    Last edited by DADAology; 04-23-2012 at 02:21 AM.
    I just wanted to applaud each of the artist on this site....you guys are amazing. I learn something everyday from your talent. Because of you I stretch my abiltiy on a daily basis and I'm always inspired by what I see you create. Thank you.

Come join: http://www.illustratedatcs.com/forum...P-DUE-Oct-13th.

Quote Originally Posted by EraserQueen View Post
    This looks cool! I don't quite understand the rules, how are these getting swapped out? And how is group 3 and the sub groups different from groups 1 and 2? Just themes? Or shapes? What if I wanted to make a nature hand in other hand shapes other than spread out fingers?

Like this one:

Sowrry for all the questions I drove my teachers at my co-op high school nuts too
    LOL I'm the same way - this hand is awesome.....your can add it to the group I made just for players that want to have their own theme. Group for artist choice.....
    I just wanted to applaud each of the artist on this site....you guys are amazing. I learn something everyday from your talent. Because of you I stretch my abiltiy on a daily basis and I'm always inspired by what I see you create. Thank you.

Sure I try this out, 2 for group 3c and 1 for group 3d and 1 for group 3f

Artdog you are in....thanks for joining....

I guess my scrunched up hand goes in Group four, artist's choice. Nature group needs the hands spread out like a hand. Let's hope this one is correct!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pamalama_SeahorseHand.jpg  

I sort of love hand swaps... I will join DotD and Halloween

Pama you got it....ha
    muppet you are in.

That's adorable, Pamalamalamalama-ding-dong!
    Oh! You pretty things!
    Don't you know you're driving your mothers and fathers insane?

Okay, you twisted my hand....lol! I'll join both DOTD and Artist's Choice!

Welcome Rapa.....sorry 'bout the twist...ya gotta do what ya gotta do...:>)

20. Default

One DOTD and one Halloween, please. Please sign me up! Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread