IllustratedATCs.com

Closed Thread

Thread: A murder of crows......due june 23, 2012

Default A murder of crows......due june 23, 2012

A MURDER OF CROWS - DUE 23 JUNE 2012
    MEDIA: OPEN BUT NOTHING BIG OR BULKY
    REMEMBER TO WORK ONLY IN YOUR JURIED MEDIUM, IF BOTH WAY COOL...
    QUANTITY: 3/3
    PARTICIPANTS: OPEN

A MURDER OF CROWS

I hope you will like this swap idea.......since I LOVE crows I thought maybe it was time for a "BIG CROW' swap. Like the wonderful fish that are being made. The CROWS should be NO SMALLER than 7 inches tall from head to end of tail and no LARGER than 9 inches from top of head to end of tail. There are 4 different templates I found a long time ago on line and I honestly believe they are public domain images (not sure but mostly sure). Don't worry about the details in the one crow, I only used it because of it's posture. Giving us 4 different styles to choose from. They will have to be sized to the size you want to make.

This is for hand drawn/colored and or mixed media crows, remember to work in your chosen media. Please use at least heavy card stock, NO light weight paper. A heavier backing would be good too.

Mailing:
    Please provide at least the same postage that was required for yours to get to me for their return.
    I suggest the heavy card type mailers, they hold up pretty good and don't bend easily. Please wrap each crow individually for extra safe keeping.
    International players: I will pay for the first 3 players, if there are more please either provide postage or adequate funds if at all possible. But don't let not having postage stop you from joining...I will take care of it.
    I will reuse your envelope, but please provide a large label with your address.
    **please post when you mail AND when you receive your returns. Give points to your artist.

Envelopes:
    PLEASE put your user ID on the back side of your mailer along with your first name.

CROWS:
    Your crows should have a finished back with:
    Your username and your name, so we will know who to thank.

A hostess crow would be the bomb, but you know it's not required to join....

RED=RECEIVED, BLUE=WITHDREW
    1. ME - Oklahoma
    2. grrrdjules - Canada
    3. goodmorningstarshine - Mo

****I just printed the templates and they will require adjusting. The detailed one is very thick so you can skinny him up if you like. The line drawing is way too thin,,,,,, Pretty much just use these as guides....adjust as you wish...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CROW 3.png   CROW 2.jpg   CROW 1.jpg   CROW 4.jpg  
    Last edited by DADAology; 04-12-2012 at 06:06 PM.
    I just wanted to applaud each of the artist on this site....you guys are amazing. I learn something everyday from your talent. Because of you I stretch my abiltiy on a daily basis and I'm always inspired by what I see you create. Thank you.

Blog Entries

Oooo.. hmm.. I'm marking this while I work some stuff out but I will probably join! Love crows!!

cool me too....
    I just wanted to applaud each of the artist on this site....you guys are amazing. I learn something everyday from your talent. Because of you I stretch my abiltiy on a daily basis and I'm always inspired by what I see you create. Thank you.

Because my studio can never have enough chains of fish, hands, hearts and birds hanging around - I'll play!

Chunky or die! I'll sign up, and let's hope I get myself ironed out by June.
    Oh! You pretty things!
    Don't you know you're driving your mothers and fathers insane?

yea!!! Me to jules...
    welcome both of you

Blog Entries

stalking, i mean lurking~

yea.....hope you come back.....

GMSS as soon as I hear from you I will shut this swap down.

Sorry about that, Dada. Our computer is just about dead at the house, so I'm using my tablet. And sometimes my tablet doesn't post messages as reliably as I'd like it to.

At any rate, your proposal sounds smashing. I shall shimmy and shake my way over to AFA and sign up there.
    Oh! You pretty things!
    Don't you know you're driving your mothers and fathers insane?

Closed Thread