IllustratedATCs.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 4" x 6" Trades for a mini art book!

Blog Entries

Here's what i came yp with... i'll pop her into the mail on Monday

[IMG]
    Baby by TF Balding, on Flickr[/IMG]

Hey all,
    sorry I've been out of touch - I got offered an impromptu visit to the west coast so that Amelia could visit her grandparents and took it!
    I hear that there is a lot of mail for me back home - I'm excited to see things in person!

Hey, sorry for being out of touch - I was on vacation then sick, sick sick. But if you've sent me things in the mail recently I'm putting up itraders right now!

I'm still making cards for everyone, I'm working on everything at the same time which is why it takes me so long. It's just the way I work. But I promise that things are coming!

Hi Sabrina! It took an awful lot of time, but I made a singing bird for Amelia, if she wants it =)
    http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...pourAmelia.jpg

Amazing! I just love it!
    And I just got your cards done and in the gallery - if you like the pretty men they are yours!

Blog Entries

Hey Sabrina

I have finished a 4x6 for you. I hope Amelia likes it.

I have PMed you too, for your address.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails koifish3.jpg  
    Website ** Facebook ** Etsy Shop
    I'm taking life one trade at a time.

Wowzer! That is gorgeous!

Blog Entries

Sabrina, I mailed the 4x6 today. Hopefully it makes it to your house lickitty-split.
    Website ** Facebook ** Etsy Shop
    I'm taking life one trade at a time.

Thanks to those of you who have traded with me already, I'm going to take a trading hiatus while I catch up here on the site and catch up in life. I do want to finish off Amelia's book one day, she really loves looking at the art in it already! She carries it around with her in the house and chooses a spot to sit and read it, reads it, picks it up and does it all over again. You can only imagine the cuteness!
    It turns out that I'm pregnant again (!) this one was a huge surprise! The pregnant brain is really killing me right now and I'm finding it hard to keep everything straightened out, so if I still owe you cards and haven't written you today then please let me know! And if I owe you itrader please let me know! If you post here or a PM I'll get it.
    Thanks again so far everyone, and I'm looking forward to trading more in the fall!

Congrats on your new baby on the way!

11. Default

Hello!

I would LOVE to make your daughter a 4x6" card for your album. I will PM you when I'm ready to send it to you!

I bought a 4x6" little photo album myself and would love to fill it up with "Original Dragon" art, meaning art featuring a dragon completely made up by the artist. Not the traditional scaly beast, but a flower dragon, a pants dragon, a cloud dragon, a boat dragon, any theme-dragon you can imagine. A pile of clothes in the shape of a dragon is perfect, for instance.

Otherwise, anything from my profile would be great.

I'll be getting to work on her card after the New Year.

By the way, SHE IS SO ADORABLE.

Edit: CONGRATULATIONS!
    Last edited by OuttatheBlue; 01-01-2013 at 12:03 AM.

Blog Entries

I looove this!! I made a similar book of colours for my kids with the help of the lovely people here a few years back! I would love to trade you!
    "A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.
    It's jolted by every pebble on the road." - Henry Ward Beecher

My Facebook || My Etsy || My Lulu || My Website

+ Reply to Thread