Dark & twisted mermaids/Alice DUE MAY 1ST
Number of cards: 3/3
Sign up by: Just make sure I have your cards in time
Withdraw date: Just let me know, ok?
Mediums: According to your membership
Cards due by: May 1st in my hands!
(I´m in Sweden, count on at least 2 weeks for shipping, so don´t mail any later than April 15th)
Yes, a bit on the lazy side, that´s me. So that´s why I´m doing two swaps in one - I´m doing two groups, one for dark & twisted mermaids, one for dark & twisted Alice in Wonderland, and you can do either, or you can do both. Let me know when you sign up! And in case you just missed - make sure they are dark & twisted!
Oh, and please post pics of your cards in the thread - it´s one of the best parts of doing a swap, I think!
* All cards should be the standard size: 2.5” x 3.5”.
* All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
* All cards must be original, and each card must be different. Please do not make copies or submit prints.
* Show off your talents. Send cards that took time and care. But I know I don´t need to ask for this...
* Please don’t use hard, bulky embellishments that can upset postal machines.
* Don´t forget to put your username on the backs - we all want to know who to thank when we get our returns!
* Please PM me for my address when you are sending your cards.
* I will supply the ENVELOPES. Send LARGE address labels only.
* I will also cover the mailing cost, since I can´t exchange money here. But - if you want to, you can send along a $1 bill or stamps for overseas shipping, for me to use in future swaps.
* A host card is much appreciated, but of course not required
* When you get your returns, remember to give me (the host) iTrader, and rep points to the ones you receive cards from. No, they aren´t mandatory, but they are fun! And it´s always nice to know where your cards ends up!
* And most of all - have lots of fun! Can´t wait to see your cards!
Alice in Wonderland:
Last edited by Kitten Heart; 05-28-2012 at 09:29 PM.
I don't normally collect mermaids, but I will if they're dark and twisted. How fun! I'm in. Also for Alice!!
yay! can´t wait to see your cards - I bet they will be very dark and very twisted!
Oh häftigt! I like to try twisted and dark Alice! So count me in, please!
You´re welcome! Välkommen!
- utterly stupid question: About the Alice swap.
Does that include also other characters from the story, or just Alice?
I believe that other characters as well? BUT Gotta be sure.
anything from both books!
Ooh, let me twist some mermaids, please!
you are welcome! and your mermaids are great - wonderfully twisted!
Twisted Mermaids. Sorry posted to gallery but forgot to upload to the thread as you asked. Now I have to think up something really dark for the hostess card! ;-)
that sounds awesome!
Sign me up for both and I'll try it out.
yay! you´re most welcome!
Hey, I'm lurking for the mermaids!
Weird thing is, that i love creepy, twisted, horrible things, but seems that i need to practice my Darker side.
Here's one I tried to make for Alice swap. ( it supposed to be Mad hatter. And his fresh new hat. )
it´s great! and yes - creepy!
Ooooh, I'll play mermaids please and thank you.
Last edited by grrrdjules; 02-24-2012 at 09:17 PM.
Reason: rented fingers
yay, great to have you, juli!
Can i join both pleeease?