Monthly 1/1 Match Game! November 2009
Sign up by November 14 - MAIL BY November 30th!
This will be a 1 on 1 Artist Trading Card Exchange with an assigned partner! You can do more than 1/1 if you want!
Sometimes it's hard to ask people for personal trades - especially if you're new to the site and not sure what to do. Here's a great way to get trading with new people. You'll be assigned a partner, randomly, and you make 1 ATC for your partner according to their profile suggestions.
Please note before signing up - No requests! Names are picked from a hat so you might end up with someone you have traded with before. I will do my best to make sure that long-term iATC members are paired with new people but that will not always be possible.
- Sign up by Nov 14th
- Partners posted Nov 15th (chosen randomly from a hat!)
- PM your partner for their address.
- You must mail to your partner on (or before) the 30th of November. This gives you two weeks to create 1 ATC.
- Go to your partners profile page where you will find a list of themes (comics, cats, hearts, zetti, etc.) Pick 1 of those themes and make 1 ATC.
- Please create your card in the medium you were accepted at iATCs for. P&P, please hand draw or paint. MMA, please use mixed media, collage or fabric/metal - whatever you normally do. If you're a member of both divisions, then any medium is acceptable.
- Mail your completed card to your partner by November 30.
- Post to the thread that you have mailed your card.
- You must post to the thread when you mail a card and when you receive a card so we can be sure everyone is accounted for.
- List themes you collect on your profile page or in the thread below when you sign up
- You may post pictures of completed ATCs to this thread if you want but is not required.
- This is a 1 on 1 trade so only leave iTraders for your partner, not for me (unless I am your partner!)
- If you don't mail out on time then you will not be allowed to sign up again until you meet your obligations.
- Ms.Art Lady
- powell studio
If odd numbered list, people who have offered to have two partners (I will pick from hat if 2 or more)