I will sign up in group One please!
My theme will be: Men Who Get Around (guy with wings, or a horse, a fast car etc.)
SWAP IS NOW FULL
I know that our FAQ states that we all need an iTrader rating of +10 to join a PAT but this is our first month here and no one has a rating! I believe the overwhelming majority of us also trade at ATcards or the Yahoo group and know each other; in some cases, we know each other quite well! So that's why I thought a PAT swap might make for a nice "one of the first" swaps here at IllustratedATCs.com. I'm pretty sure that the returns will be very cool!
# of players: 40 (8 groups of 5)
Sign up by: September 15, 2007 or when all spots are filled.
Cards due by: October 15, 2007
Mediums: Hand drawn or painted
Hosted by: Amerasu
1. Sign up for no more than 3 groups and choose a theme for each one.
2. Once you sign up you can’t withdraw, as some artists start their cards immediately.
3. Make a card for each of the members of your group in their chosen theme; you then receive 4 cards of your chosen theme in return.
4. Make sure that your user name, who you made the card for and the group number are on the back of each card.
5. Please include a self addressed stamped envelope for your returns if you are in Canada. International members, I will cover the postage but please include a self addressed label for your returns. I will supply the envelopes.
6. Send me a Private Message when you're ready to send your cards and I'll send you my mailing address.
As this is a swap where you make cards for each person please ensure you DO NOT over-commit yourself.
You must be willing to work on all the other themes in your group!
CARDS MAILED 10/23/07 for most groups - unless you are in more than one group and we're waiting on one of those groups!
Group 1 - GROUP FULL MAILED 10/23/07
1. Amerasu - Nature Goddess
2. EraserQueen - Men Who Get Around (guy with wings, or a horse, a fast car etc.)
3. Tablynn - "Suit of Armor" the midieval, full body, plate mail sort of thing
4. adriayna - spirit of the wind
5. Livia - crazy trees
Group 2 - GROUP FULL
1. Amerasu - Gothic Fairies
2. Klawzie - Steampunk (Automatons, gears, clockwork, girls in corsets; etc!)
3. Tablynn - Catwoman", whichever incarnation you prefer
4. Eraser Queen - Zetti Africa
5. Princessgene - Medieval Women Cards on the way
Group 3 - GROUP FULL MAILED 10/23/07
1. adriayna - magic and mystery
2. Livia - funky bird
3. Birdsong - Java Jive (Coffee...HOT! but with a "COOL" twist)
4. crafter412 - Wings
5. Meran - dog wood (it can be combined in any way, and can be humorous or serious - like a dogwood flower or a dog made of wood, get it?)
Group 4 - GROUP FULL
1. Jart - Antique fishing lures Cards on the way
2. M A N U Z - Selfportraits (doesn't have to be realistic, just the way you see yourself)
3. Caroline - Pain and passion (This theme is inspired by the life and work of Frida Kahlo but feel free to interpret it however you choose)
4. Chronata - A Spirit of Time
5. Zamurai - V for Vendetta (comics or movie) 'the character, V'
Group 5 - GROUP FULL
1. Chronata - Clouds and Sheep
2. Amerasu - Snow/Ice Queens
3. Prinessgene - Fairies Cards on the way
4. Klawsie - Board Games (Monopoly, Candyland, Clue - whatever!)
5. Pixeldog - Feathers and lace Cards on the way
Group 6 - GROUP FULL MAILED 10/23/07
1. Randi - Bats
2. Maria Magenta - Our Lady of Guadalupe. It can be an interpretation of the traditional image
3. Eraser Queen - Serverus Snape (Harry Potter) Please don't base the portrait on Alan Rickman! I LOVE him, but am looking for a younger, more cannon version and I am anxious to see how others interpret him. Also, an interesting background would be nice.
4. Original Youth - 'the ART queen' or 'the queen of Art'
5. Porcelain - Kelly Macdonald (photo reference link in my profile - searching google will return results with nudity)
Group 7 - Group Full MAILED 10/23/07
1. leahfelicity - Vintage circus
2. Potbelly Arts - evil cute things
3. Abi - Text and Africa
4. Gingersnap - SELF-PORTRAITS WITH A SMILE (A comical version would be fun)
5. Merricat - Kooky Sad Scarecrows
Group 8 MAILED 10/23/07
1. Catsavannah - The Nude (can be b&w, color, abstract, realistic, however)
2. Leahfelicity - human/animal hybrid creatures
3. Clep - Lord of the Rings characters
4. mrs_weyremaster - "Faith" interpret as you wish MAILING CARDS DIRECT TO GROUP DUE to UK POSTAL STRIKE
5. randommara - faces with tons of expression in any style
Last edited by Amerasu; 10-22-2007 at 09:55 PM.
Signing up for Group Two!
My theme will be "Steampunk" (Automatons, gears, clockwork, girls in corsets; etc!)
Well sign me up for 2 groups please! Definitely group 2, I'm intrigued with Steampunk. I'm going to sleep on my themes and I will get back tomorrow if it is ok.
Well I've slept on it and I think my first theme will be "Suit of Armor" the midieval, full body, plate mail sort of thing. For the second theme "Catwoman", whichever incarnation you prefer.
Hi everyone! I'd love to join groups 1 and start a new group 3. Themes...always so hard.
My first one will be "spirit of the wind" and the second theme will be..."magic and mystery"
Sign me up in group 1 - theme "crazy trees" and group 3- theme "funky bird"
Good morning (8:58 am here)...Please sign me up for group 3...so far I think I can handle themes 1 & 2...my theme will be Java Jive.
Absolutely correct !!! I am so-o-o-o coffee-ish...having come from the Pacific Northwest, where we lived on popcorn and coffee. Java Jive = Coffee...HOT! but with a "COOL" twist.
Please sign me up for group 3